💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fans concerned of age difference between Billie Eilish and her ex

Teletubby

Featured Posts

gypsy101
11 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I’m Starting to date someone who’s 6 years older than me. I don’t see the problem. Personally I like mid 20s men cause they’re grown than boys in my age. 

are you a child?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DenDenTired

16 year old me and 22 year old me weren’t all that different, real adulthood starts in your mid 20s.  James Charles is 21. I’ll just leave it at that. 

There is such a huge power imbalance for a 22 y/o dating a 16 y/o and a lot of y'all are saying it ain't that bad 💀 I'm out of here

Demoncore

Honestly this thread should be reason enough to bring back the "excuse me, no" reaction

TEANUS
On 2/28/2021 at 11:26 AM, ALGAYDO said:

Not a bunch of y’all thinking it’s okay for an adult to date a minor :rip:

RIGHT???

I did NOT expect to read some of the claims on the first page that are there :shocked:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Society is weird now a days. Some decide it’s ok for a child to be mature enough to start having a sex change, but decide that Billie is not mature enough at  17 to decide who she wants to date. 

ALGAYDO
44 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

RIGHT???

I did NOT expect to read some of the claims on the first page that are there :shocked:

Can’t say I’m surprised tho, it’s a stereotype but gay men tend to be very problematic when it comes to sexual topics 

Yxilon

Feeling awkward rn bc I used to date or hook up with men in their 30s when I was 17, but it wasn't their fault to be "p3dos", it was just my fault to be a daddy's sluttt:messga::messga::messga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived