Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fans concerned of age difference between Billie Eilish and her ex

Teletubby

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
32 minutes ago, Jill said:

I mean, it's not THAT great of an age difference, just a lil bit unusual because I wouldn't be looking for 16yos at that age. But she knew what she was getting into, I only wish she would've asked for advice or asked her parents for guidance. The ideal thing would be to be together with someone that has similar life experiences so this doesn't happen, but it happened so... I just wish she's alright

-16 yrs old

-knew what she was getting into

choose one

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
14 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

That's like the average age our parents and grandparents got married. :awkney: It's not that huge of a difference.

Yeah I think it's harmful and problematic to talk about 19 year olds like they are children with no self-agency

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

xoxo Craig
Just now, kiwimane said:

So just because it was a standard in the past it makes it okay for the times we're in now? That doesn't sound too reasonable to me--applying that logic to any kind of social advancements today would not fly, so why does it fly for this?

I think framing it as "oh but it's only 5 years apart" is dangerous when not considering the different stages in life the two are, their mental and emotional capacities, and experiences. Someone who is 22 is in a very different stage of life compared to someone who is 16, same as someone who is 24 and the other is 19.

Actually, someone who is 21 and 16 are going through similar stages in life. A 21 year old isn't fully mature, neither is a 16 year old. Both will be in education or work, both will have to deal with life's responsibilities. The only difference is that the 21 year old will have already gone through some stuff. But mentally, there isn't much difference between a 16 year old and a 21 year old. 

End Racism Now

Just now, kukuryku666 said:

-16 yrs old

-knew what she was getting into

choose one

16yos are not dumb, but on the other hand I wouldn't approve if my 16yo daughter was with a 22yo man. I respect her autonomy though, I just wish her parent were more present.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

js4754394o9823
16 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

That's like the average age our parents and grandparents got married. :awkney: It's not that huge of a difference.

too much Menson for you.

js4754394o9823
Just now, Jill said:

16yos are not dumb, but on the other hand I wouldn't approve if my 16yo daughter was with a 22yo man. I respect her autonomy though, I just wish her parent were more present.

not knowing things =/= dumb

no 16yrs old person is on the same level mentally as 20+

it's a whole different life

one is an adult, one is a teen

CyanDante

In that sense if a 19 year old dates a 17 year old, in that sense it's still an adult dating a minor. :bear:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

not knowing things =/= dumb

no 16yrs old person is on the same level mentally as 20+

it's a whole different life

one is an adult, one is a teen

That's why they need guidance from their parents. Like I said, if I was a parent my guidance would be "don't", but I would respect her autonomy since they're not babies anymore.

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Jill said:

That's why they need guidance from their parents. Like I said, if I was a parent my guidance would be "don't", but I would respect her autonomy since they're not babies anymore.

So do they know what they are doing or do they need guidance : /

So do they know what they are doing or they need guidance : /

If they get to get guidance from an older person, they should, but my point is that they aren't as young as to not perceive the possible consequences of this. In order to prevent them from harm and inform their decisions, we should strive for better sexual education and grooming prevention. From that point on, their autonomy will decide what they do. They will do it if they don't let them, since they're rebelious at that age, most of the time, so the best we can do is offer guidance and tools in order for them to be informed when deciding.

I expected 35+, something crazy

but idk 16-22 when the parents knows, everybody in her team knows.. :shrug:

Her parents could go to the police at any moment :shrug:

22 is an adult teenager, barely knows how to wash their own clothes and pay the rent.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Monster Voices

Idk man when I was 16 I was going out with 21-22 year old guys and it was 0% weird and pedo-ish. Like it's so not a big deal if it is consensual.

18 is not some magical number that changes you from child to adult with a flick of a wand. 16-22 - pedo. 18-40 - just 2 adults. Make it make sense.

And have y'all met a 22 year old guy cause a grown-ass adult they sure ain't. But it's a personal opinion. 

Forever and Always!

Schizophonic
13 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

In that sense if a 19 year old dates a 17 year old, in that sense it's still an adult dating a minor. :bear:

but the p word is something totally different. that word is used if an adult is into children or pre-teen. 

you can’t put it in the same description if a 40 year old is into 8 year old kids or a teenager is into another teenager. 

all my relationships were with guys who were at least 10 years older than me and i would be very pissed if someone who doesn’t know me or any of those guys would come up with names like that. 

Archived