Gaga As Trixie Mattell

alp0707

Featured Posts

alp0707
Just now, pussycat said:

Looks more like Raven as Trixie :selena:

The lip shape and the creamy contour is the reason I guess

18 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

This isn’t Gaga as Trixie, this is the demon that visits me during my sleep paralysis 

A fierce b!tch 

fe96babb73f7f2aabe25111843ebc609.png

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

JazzGa

Omg, fun. I like this idea of photoshopping Gaga with drag makeup. Do @isshehungry's makeup style next gurl! :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Diamond Heart

You guys need to lighten up a little bit lol 

I have no idea why but this pic she reminds me of Cherry Valentine from DRUK :ladyhaha:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

SharkmanthaC

So we can now for sure say that Trixie makeup doesn't look great on most people.

And don't you all start quoting me saying it doesn't look good on Trixie either. :interestinga:

she/her/hers

GagaSine
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

So we can now for sure say that Trixie makeup doesn't look great on most people.

And don't you all start quoting me saying it doesn't look good on Trixie either. :interestinga:

I think it looks good if you have a plain face like Trixie does irl, she‘s very average looking as a guy so the make up really creates a fantasy. Like when Pearl did her make up, even though Pearl is good at what she does Trixie didn‘t look as good imo as when she does her own face.

When you‘re already beautiful and living a drag queen fantasy like Gaga it‘s just too much and takes away from her beauty instead of adding to it

Archived