Featured Posts

Lighter

SORRY if my artsy a$$ is eating this cover up i’m so embarrassed :messga:

It’s just very eye catching for me so I made these:enigma:

I tweaked it to make it cleaner and give it better texture

origin-gallery-uid-CBB48-FE7-8737-4-EEF-

Mockups:

uid-CBB48-FE7-8737-4-EEF-BBB1-CB272-BB46

It’s not album cover material but I’d definitely buy them as collectibles:firega:

I can't express how much I hate this piece of art and never want to see it again. Hated it from the second we first saw it years ago...

dynamite
7 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I can't express how much I hate this piece of art and never want to see it again. Hated it from the second we first saw it years ago...

Same it's hideous :neyde:

Chromatography

omg i’ve blocked this out of my mind. was this really the original cover? i seriously have self induced amnesia of this art piece 

Lighter
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

omg i’ve blocked this out of my mind. was this really the original cover? i seriously have self induced amnesia of this art piece 

not really more of like a concept submission

numb the flame

this concept makes me scream every time  I see it :ladyhaha: it’s a cute piece for say a fan who is selling ARTPOP inspired artworks but definitely not album cover material. 

Nathaniel Arven

I love this reinterpretation of Baphomet so much. 

What it makes me think of is that... This concept goes along with a debauchery of side tracks, very funny and raw like ARTPOP. It screams, ratchet, cake like LG... Even Brooklyn Nights looks like this. There is something deep in that truculent picture. A whole other universe for ARTPOP that i imagine. Complex but with a clear cut vision.

cdeda996b961c7d902f6d064aedb02f3.jpg

ps : i love you edit more anyway. Truth. The light stuff is so cool.

Nathaniel Arven
38 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

see it :ladyhaha: it’s a cute piece for say a fan who is selling ARTPOP inspired artworks but definitely not album cover

do you dislike the concept of the fact that the drawing looks kinda cheap and some elements are not sitting smoothly in the overall composition ?

(i think the pop letters are a bit distracting and i don't understand the pink dots on Gaga's chin but i still like the idea)

numb the flame
28 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

do you dislike the concept of the fact that the drawing looks kinda cheap and some elements are not sitting smoothly in the overall composition ?

(i think the pop letters are a bit distracting and i don't understand the pink dots on Gaga's chin but i still like the idea)

I don’t know it just screams ARTPOP influenced fan art rather than album artwork concepts to me

UWontUseMyMind

Before the album came out there was a journalist, if I’m not wrong, that draw the album cover based on a pic of Gaga holding her phone while the album was playing. Do you have that drawing? It was very cool

Lighter
22 minutes ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

Before the album came out there was a journalist, if I’m not wrong, that draw the album cover based on a pic of Gaga holding her phone while the album was playing. Do you have that drawing? It was very cool

omg that sounds cool unfortunately i dont

JazzGa

Lol, this cover was 100% POP and 0% ART in my opinion :laughga:   It does kinda give me Telephone video American culture satire vibes tho but it needs more of a statement than "fast food look gross on gross lady" like that's all a bit lowbrow and filth-queen and ARTPOP aspired to be overly highbrow if anything. 

Anyways, there's my critique that no one asked for :madge: Your version is definitely easier on the eyes

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived