šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DC Is Rebooting Superman Movie.

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Deadline has confirmed that author Ta-Nehisi Coates is writing aĀ SupermanĀ reboot feature forĀ Warner BrosĀ and DC, whichĀ J.J. AbramsĀ is producing under his Bad Robot label. Hannah Minghella will serve as producer.

Ā 

As the national correspondent forĀ The Atlantic,Ā Coates covered cultural, social and political issues, specifically that of African Americans and white supremacy. His 2014 cover story for that publication, ā€œThe Case for Reparations,ā€ started a national conversation on the subject. It was named the ā€œTop Work of Journalism of the Decadeā€ by New York Universityā€™s Carter School of Journalism Institute.

Ā 

Source:

https://deadline.com/2021/02/superman-reboot-in-the-works-at-warner-bros-with-ta-nehisi-coates-writing-j-j-abrams-producing-1234701922/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Ā 

Ā 

So, Henry Cavill is likely out, and they may get POC Superman with this oneĀ :oprah:Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

:emma:

so the universe is kinda canceled I guess

Ā 

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

This universe is so messy...and reboot? Like...how many times are they gonna reboot Spiderman? Joker? Batman? Superman? Etc...

Like...move on to other characters...Marvel had this so planned out...DC looks so disorganized and relying too much on nostalgia...how many times can they make the SAME movie???

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Deadline has confirmed that author Ta-Nehisi Coates is writing aĀ SupermanĀ reboot feature forĀ Warner BrosĀ and DC, whichĀ J.J. AbramsĀ is producing under his Bad Robot label. Hannah Minghella will serve as producer.

Ā 

As the national correspondent forĀ The Atlantic,Ā Coates covered cultural, social and political issues, specifically that of African Americans and white supremacy. His 2014 cover story for that publication, ā€œThe Case for Reparations,ā€ started a national conversation on the subject. It was named the ā€œTop Work of Journalism of the Decadeā€ by New York Universityā€™s Carter School of Journalism Institute.

Ā 

Ā 

Source:

https://deadline.com/2021/02/superman-reboot-in-the-works-at-warner-bros-with-ta-nehisi-coates-writing-j-j-abrams-producing-1234701922/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Ā 

Ā 

So, Henry Cavill is likely out, and they may get POC Superman with this oneĀ :oprah:Ā 

Henry should still be the one playing superm

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

Henry should still be the one playing superm

Ā 

DC didn't like Henry. That's why they never green lit Superman sequel, even after Henry refused to showup on Shazam! post credits unless they greenlit S2. DC chose to show body double without showing the face instead.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

They should focus on someone else, give them a big budget movie a la Iron Man and create a new A-list superheroĀ 

Amidana
5 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

a POC superman?Ā :awkney:

That doesn't make sense.. Not even POC fans are happy about this.Ā 

And how does that not make sense?Ā :oprah:

Mr Ricky
Just now, Amidana said:

And how does that not make sense?Ā :oprah:

Before anyone is coming off me with "You're a racist", I'm not.Ā 

But why on earth, would you change a character's color after more than 60 years. It doesn't make sense, and this is not in the way to "appeal" the black fans. They are not happy with that decision.Ā :saladga:

Crossfit

Danny Milk

idk why some of y'all are mad about a poc superman when it's literally from the comics

newsarama2.jpg

I guess it doesn't really matter

Stupid Oreo

They are in their Ava max era, recycling and milking everytthing youā€™ve got :billie:

Archived