💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Emilia Clarke Rumored To Replace Amber Heard As Mera For Aquaman 2

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

According to her IMDB bio, the Emmy-nominated actress reportedly worked up to six jobs (bartender, waitress, call center) before landing her role as Daenerys Targaryen on Game of Thrones, where she eventually made $1.2 million per episode (time to upgrade!), according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Clarke is an avid horseback rider, ice skater, rower, runner, sailer, skier, swimmer and tennis player, so her athleticism no doubt helped her score the TV role of a lifetime. Sure, she didn’t ride a real dragon, but green screen acting can be just as challenging.

Her badass Thrones role catapulted her to A-list status, leading to other physically demanding film roles as young Sara Connor in Terminator Genisys and Qi’ra in Solo: A Star Wars Story. She also signed on to replace Amber Heard as Mera in Aquaman 2. 

Source:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/keithflamer/2021/12/31/game-of-thrones-actress-emilia-clarke-sells-venice-california-home-for-44-million/amp/

It is from Forbes, so take it easy still until the usual legit movie medias actually cover this. 

And if true, I will be happy, Emilia deserve this!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Xoxo Adriana

anyone is better than Ambuser Heard at this point so I'll take it:vegas:

Mother of Puppies

Yaaaaay gotta love Emilia!!!! :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

FrederickSpears

She would be much better than Amber Heard who doesn't have any talent to begin with. I don't believe it tho when it's randomly posted :rip: That would be like everywhere

Luna Lovegood

Oh my god now I’m interested in aqua man 

luna’s advocate

Lion Heart

Omg yes please!!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I hope this is true! I don't know much about the Amber v Jonny case but I've always thought Amber was a sub-par actor.

Awakened M
3 hours ago, E Z said:

Daenerys and Drogo reunion? :bradley:

That was my immediate thought. :messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, Diamond Heart said:

Did Amber get fired from Aqua man ? 

It’s only a rumor for now 

Archived