Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joe Germanotta Live in Joanne Trattoria

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

by the way, covid rules gurl?

Well, restaurants are open in NY, and I don't believe we've found a way of eating with a mask on, so...

Just now, elijahfan said:

Well, restaurants are open in NY, and I don't believe we've found a way of eating with a mask on, so...

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

Don't Call Me Gaga

The New York variant has entered the chat :saladga:

Can't believe they allow live singing in such a small venue with so many maskless people!

For some reason I read it as “Joe Germanotta lives in Joanne Trattoria” and I was like huh is he playin homeless now

Stupid Oreo
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Ever heard of proper distance, max people allowed in a room? And even while keeping distance, viruses can spread through the air if the room is not ventilated well

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, qoqo said:

For some reason I read it as “Joe Germanotta lives in Joanne Trattoria” and I was like huh is he playin homeless now

Wouldn’t suprise me either :lmao:

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Ever heard of proper distance, max people allowed in a room? And even while keeping distance, viruses can spread through the air if the room is not ventilated well

Zoom in on the restaurants near my job that are packed, no spacing anywhere, and no masks on the staff.

People don't care anymore :smh:

🖤

PartySick
24 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

um it’s gone

8 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Story unavailable 

If someone finds a way to post it (I know next to nothing about Instagram) please do. Otherwise, I'm going to lock this thread so it's not just a "hate Joe" party :selena:

🖤

TheFame Monster
53 minutes ago, qoqo said:

I did too and I was expecting to see a photo of him laying in a booth or something:lmao:

PxA limited
1 hour ago, qoqo said:

me too!! I thought Cynthia kicked him out :ladyhaha:

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

From what I saw, each group of people seemed distanced from one another, and they weren't groups of 10... so it really seems you're trying to create an issue that doesn't exist.

Archived