Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

why was dark horse so cheap?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I liked the video because I love Egyptian history (kinda a comedic take on it, but still) and it's a bop!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
3 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

TBH it's the only video I've watched more than once by Katy. I really like it. And it's easily my favorite song of hers. 

I once made a thread about how much i love the video and keep rewhatching it multiple times a day and some user literally asked me if i was locked and imprisoned in some basement :rip:

i mesn say whatever you want but this still is more popular than most of gaga's videos

... and now i just sit in silence.

She should have done something a bit more serious and dark for this music video. I remember being disapointed that it was another light hearted goofy video from her. She had the chance to try something new and she missed it and in a way I think it did in fact lock her into the stereotype of being a goofy popstar with little else to offer. 

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I still haven’t heard the song to this day :flop: I live under a rock

Tiktok challenge kinda revived it sometime ago. People were doing challenge to sing the song with vocal runs improvisation

RAMROD

LMAO, I don't think sophistication is Katy's route. She is known by public to be that gal with blue hair and bouncing tiddies who sings about plastic bags next to Elmo and the left shark. She was sold for kids. Those images burned into many locals head and that's the one they will remembered her by.

And Katy seems to be fine with that too, she is still doing it, instead of trying to reinvent, that whole last album is enough evidence with her dressing up in full clown makeup, thinking it was cool.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

I mean...Katy has always had campy/childish imagery and this was still during a time people didn't mind...its when she DIDN'T change and kept going with it...it got boring really quick 

The song is also nothing complex or deep sounding...so the video kinda matches 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

sillynate

Ahh I remember that time. If the video looked like the grammy’s performance it probably could be at like 7b views by now :nooo:

JustTea

Omg I hate this song so much! :saladga: Both song and the video are plain terrible, I'll never understand its popularity... :icega:

That's just her personality. Even during American idol most of the time she's trying to goof off. Guess she could never see past that, or let someone else take the creative reigns. 

"back to you, f*cker"

Chromatography

i think the only reason why it’s a “missed opportunity” because it made goofy/comedic/over the top in your face humor became the norm for her. that i think caused her decline 

Butters Stotch

I used to love this song. Now I can't stand it. It sounds so basic. And the video was never my cup of tea... so :ohwell: I get it's one of her biggest hits and everybody knows this song, but it was definitely her opportunity to do something iconic and she went for this childish video, it's very her style, though, so I wasn't surprised. No offense intended, I love Katy. If she just had gone with a darker concept, maybe something related to witches like her Grammy's performance, it could've been better, but then again it's her style to do this funny/childish videos.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

2 hours ago, Damon said:

i mesn say whatever you want but this still is more popular than most of gaga's videos

SHADE Gaga is the video queen! viewed and more popular are 2 different things, the reason that vid has so many views was purely the song being addictive, not the video itself, same for pretty much all of her videos

Good Bye Reaction GIF

Economy
11 hours ago, Damon said:

Do u mean now or all time? Cuz none of Gagas videos come close :emma:

FfFfFfFF
11 hours ago, Economy said:

user literally asked me if i was locked and imprisoned in some basement :rip:

Since when are people confusing Cher with Sia? :crossed:

IMG_0067.thumb.JPG.b7f7381bdffff45ac819b

• Admin locked this topic

Archived