HeardASine

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I am still holding out hope for gaga to reschedule 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

edengowon
8 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

unlikely imo. she doesn't seem committed to the era, and i doubt she'll want to promote it two years after promoting it last.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

Same. Six stadium dates sound easier to manage/postpone than a standard tour with dozens of dates.

🖤

Mikolaj

Good for her, it wasn't gonna happen. And she has completely switched her artistic gears since, a new tour from scratch will definitely reflect that better.

I'd much rather have Gaga cancel too than cling onto false hope of things being the "new normal" enough by July :rip:

spector
8 minutes ago, Edu said:

The company responsible for selling the tickets in Brazil won’t give a full refund. :flop:

wtf, a legal loophole or something?! :wtf: taylor is not one to hurt her fans. i’m sure if it’s, in fact, the case, she’ll do something about it.

stella + elliot = stelliot

Ugh I saw this one coming, I at least hope those of us who had tickets can access a presale in the future.

I hope gaga reschedules instead of cancelling :messga: I need my Chromatica fix sis

21 minutes ago, spector said:

wtf, a legal loophole or something?! :wtf: taylor is not one to hurt her fans. i’m sure if it’s, in fact, the case, she’ll do something about it.

Due the pandemic Brazil is allowing entertainment companies such as the one handling Taylor’s tour dates to come up with alternatives to giving ticket holders a full refund. They are instead offering credit to purchase tickets for a concert of your choice which makes no sense considering that people bought tickets to see Taylor and Taylor only. :mark:

🌹 free britney 🌹

spector
1 minute ago, Edu said:

Due the pandemic Brazil is allowing entertainment companies such as the one handling Taylor’s tour dates to come up with alternatives to fully refund ticket holders. They are instead offering credit to purchase tickets for a concert of your choice which makes no sense considering that people bought tickets to see Taylor and Taylor only. :mark:

jfc, i hope swifties will riot. robbing them off like that. cue clm lyrics:

you're a cowboy like me
perched in the dark
telling all the rich folks anything they wanna hear
like it could be love
i could be the way forward
only if they pay for it

:cryga: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

shoful
30 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Same. Six stadium dates sound easier to manage/postpone than a standard tour with dozens of dates.

The loverfest only had like 6 dates i think

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ThisGuyTony

Unpopular opinion but Lover was her last good era. :huntyga: 

It makes sense tho. Health restrictions are still ongoing and she’s released two albums since then. :rip: 

PartySick
10 minutes ago, Edu said:

Due the pandemic Brazil is allowing entertainment companies such as the one handling Taylor’s tour dates to come up with alternatives to giving ticket holders a full refund. They are instead offering credit to purchase tickets for a different concert of your choice which makes no sense considering that people bought tickets to see Taylor and Taylor only. :mark:

I would be L I V I D :messga:

3 minutes ago, shoful said:

The loverfest only had like 6 dates i think

Oop. Did not know that :selena:

🖤

Archived