💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles adresses grooming accusation

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Meredith Grey

This is what makes me hate jeffree star even more. With the amount of fake accusations like this he’s thrown around at his enemies i always wonder if it’s a lie and they make real victims seem less believable. This guy could be telling the absolute truth and when it comes to the YouTube community i really feel like i never know.

but in this instance something is telling me James is in the wrong. If i was falsely accused of this multiple times i would be so scared to even send a nude again. He’s either a groomer or does not learn from his mistakes EVER.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

"I asked how old he was, he said 18, and I started flirting back."

SERIOUSLY??? :lmao:

ITS THAT EASY??? :lmao:

Cmon yall.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Wolf Boy

I have no idea what it’s like to be famous and i have no idea how James dates, but honestly, considering how many weirdos are out there if i was James, unless you really know the person beforehand in real life, I wouldnt be engaging with flirting or pic swapping with ANYONE from social media for this very messy reason.

Alannah

He has too large of a platform to just believe strangers on the internet, especially what he's been through. The kid's TikTok bio was in the same place James got his Snap from. While he feels like he shouldn't have to ask for an ID, celebrities have people background checked with signed NDAs for a reason. I'm sure he wants companionship, but there's better ways to go about that. James has to be more careful for his own sake, he can get into some serious trouble. It doesn't matter if he's technically the victim, he's the one over eighteen. 

some of the replies are gross....... people are blaming james for "getting away with it", getting away with what? a person lying about their age making you think they are adults? MESS.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Makes sense but probably should be both for this type of scenario. We’re not talking about toddlers here. If you’re old enough to feel like you should lie, you’re old enough to do the right thing and clearly know you’re doing something ****ed up. 

Yeah but that's the whole reason under age laws exist. People under 18 don't have the mental capacity to make those decisions.

It's why they can't sign contracts, get credit, or buy cigarettes and alcohol. Why should the burden fall on the 16 year old?

James Charles on the other hand is old enough to ask for ID before asking and sending nudes. I mean if he had to ask for his age because he clearly looks underage he could have also asked for ID. 

Honestly this is begining to bother me after his statement. Now it feels like he really did do something wrong. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I feel bad for standing up for him in the allegations thread. He’s clearly displaying a pattern here.

What about just not sending nudes to your fans? :poot:

🌹 free britney 🌹

crybrowz

I don't believe James is a predator and I do believe that he was probably set up, however it was dumb of him to take the bait. With his history of scandals he should rly be more careful about flirting with strangers, esp sending nudes to strangers that could very easily be leaked for clout :deadbanana:

Archived