BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ I hate it hereĀ 

Rahrahbitchson

I feel so sad for her, i allowed her to cancel chromatica and focus to be happy and safe. I pray that the dogs are ok and that they get back with her

QuizĆ”s bastaba respirar, sĆ³lo respirar, muy lento...šŸ’™

Rahrahbitchson
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

I feel so sad for her, i allowed her to cancel chromatica and focus to be happy and safe. I pray that the dogs are ok and that they get back with her

Omg im such a b**ch i pray for Ryan Too, hope he get well soon

QuizĆ”s bastaba respirar, sĆ³lo respirar, muy lento...šŸ’™

Biden Harris 2024

So sad. I'm gonna lose my **** if they hurt those dogs. Hoping whoever has the dogs realizes how much they hurt her and her family.

ShayCristoforo

She canā€™t catch a break. Letā€™s make a point to stop picking her apart, and just be celebratory of her strength. Our girl has been through the mud.Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

vyniildisk

reading that tweet gave me chills! i can feel her pain in those words, specially the ones to Ryan

Ā 

FfFfFfFF

I'm glad she is not backtracking and reiteratesĀ the offer. The dumb Facebook/ Twitter commenters canĀ keep their judgemental opinions to themselves.Ā 

Sophie, Tony, her frenchies/Ryan... Can life give her a break? This thing never happened to me with a celebrity before, but the empathy I feel for her really hurts

this is so heartbreaking for all parties involved - I'm glad ryan is recovering well.Ā I just hope Gaga gets her pups back safe and sound, I can only imagine the amount of fear and concern she bears for their disappearance all whilst being in another country so far away from home. they're literally her babies...

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived