life

Gaga addresses the incident

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert

This is such a terrible situation. I’m glad Ryan’s recovering & I pray the dogs return unharmed.

I just don’t get how Gaga got backlash. People are acting as if Gaga should catch the thief’s on her own. She obviously cares about Ryan so I hope this tweet shuts up Twitter 

Used to be HighRoad

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

I swear if anyone still complains about the lack of Chromatica promo after this...

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

oh yeah... if I see another ****ing thread opened about her not caring about her fans or her music anymore, I'm gonna explode.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She needs a lot of time off. A good long while to just chill and be human.

This. Please guys, we all love her and her music but let's take this chance to remember she is a human too and let's give her a break (no matter how long it is). ****, this episode really touched me...

TimisaMonster

I honestly hope the dogs aren't hurt, being mistreated, or killed...

Glad Ryan is getting the care he needs and is alive after such a traumatic experience 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sending so much love her way!! I can’t even imagine what turmoil she is going through right now. Praying that her dogs return safely bless their hearts :heart:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Butters Stotch

So f*cking sad, I can't believe this happened. I truly hope they find them, imagine losing a family member this way and never finding them again. For many people pets are just pets, but for others, pets are family, and Gaga seems to be that kind of people. If something like this happened to me and my dog, I'd be completely destroyed and heartbroken, I can't imagine how sad she must be feeling :ohno: 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

PartySick
4 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

oh yeah... if I see another ****ing thread opened about her not caring about her fans or her music anymore, I'm gonna explode.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

Same. I'm already polishing the ban button. I'm over people thinking they can come to GagaDaily and trash Lady Gaga. Literally over it :madge:

🖤

GreatestThing

God i can't imagine the heartbreak she must be feeling right now, pets are like family and the emotional attachment is immense, it makes me so sad for her. Ryan will probably have ptsd for the rest of his life, it makes me so angry someone could do this to other people. There are some awful humans out there, i am praying that they get the dogs back safe and the criminals are bought to justice

thefamebitch

I know this may not be the thread for it but I truly hope someone is helping her through these times. It was clear that 2020 wasn’t great for her mental health and this has to be devastating for her. 

I have to confess these last weeks I have been thinking of leaving this site for good (I can't handle too much negativity), but the posts in here are giving me some hope :kara:

GreatestThing
7 minutes ago, gagaxsebert said:

This is such a terrible situation. I’m glad Ryan’s recovering & I pray the dogs return unharmed.

I just don’t get how Gaga got backlash. People are acting as if Gaga should catch the thief’s on her own. She obviously cares about Ryan so I hope this tweet shuts up Twitter 

People love to hate on celebrities because they think they are all selfish, if they actually did their research they would see Gaga is the complete opposite and treats those who work for her as her family. It is a lose- lose situation, if she comes out and explains how she is helping him they criticize her for publicizing it and if she doesn't they call her selfish, people just love to be negative. A lot of them are saying she should offer a bounty for catching the criminals, not realizing that  would jeopardize the safety of the dogs as they might dispose of them to cover their tracks. Once they get the dogs back safe, which they hopefully will, they can go after the criminals. 

Massive Monster

I feel so bad for Ryan, hope he will be ok physically and mentally after this traumatic event.

Kind regards

Archived