Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses the incident

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hopeful they were sold/dropped off somewhere and picked up by a good Samaritan 

Hopefully because so many people are paying attention the thugs that did it won't get away!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

And guys DO NOT send emailsto that adress if you know nothing about the dogs

THIS. Show your support for her and Ryan on here or other social media, don't jam up the inbox

Don't Call Me Gaga

The whole situation makes me so sad... I own a Frenchie too, I’d feel that way for ANYONE who’s puppy got stolen but the fact that it’s Gaga makes it even more painful

Franch Toast

She must feel so helpless. :heart: I honestly don't know how she's going to be able to concentrate on filming in a week if she doesn't get her babies back. 

She/Her/Hers

BabylonChristmas

Oof, my heart just broke reading that. I feel really sad for Gaga. She doesn't deserve this :selena:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Can someone catch me up about the alleged backlash Gaga recieved about the 500,000 offer? What’s wrong about that?

PartySick
7 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

She can’t catch a break. Let’s make a point to stop picking her apart, and just be celebratory of her strength. Our girl has been through the mud. 

She really has been through a hell of a lot. The punches keep coming, even back before she was Lady Gaga, and she remains a pillar of strength, compassion, kindness, and intelligence.

I love her so much :bradley:

PLEASE let Koji and Gustav come home safe.

🖤

PartySick
Just now, qoqo said:

Can someone catch me up about the alleged backlash Gaga recieved about the 500,000 offer? What’s wrong about that?

Just idiots believing she doesn't care about Ryan. It's not even worth discussing 'cause anyone who believes she doesn't feel sick over Ryan getting shot has no idea who she is.

🖤

Just A Holy Fool
13 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I feel so sad for her, i allowed her to cancel chromatica and focus to be happy and safe. I pray that the dogs are ok and that they get back with her

You "allowed" her? 

are you for real cruel intentions GIF

1 minute ago, Gagi said:

The whole situation makes me so sad... I own a Frenchie too, I’d feel that way for ANYONE who’s puppy got stolen but the fact that it’s Gaga makes it even more painful

I own a frenchie too, and this makes the whole situation even more painful. Your pet is like a family member, and if it's taken away from you in such a violent way... God, I don't think I could handle it...

crushedlemonice
1 minute ago, qoqo said:

Because stupid people assumed offering 500k for the return of the dogs meant she cared more about the dogs than her dogwalker Ryan. 

2 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

You "allowed" her? 

are you for real cruel intentions GIF

It might be a translation problem...

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived