life

Gaga addresses the incident

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babba the Hutt

I honestly feel terrible for her, she's been through a lot in such a short time, tons of close ones affected by different things and knowing how sensitive she is, the sadness is definitely big. I'm not gonna pretend I wasn't part of the people that wouldn't let her catch a break because of promo and selfish things like that but, heck, I can't even find the right words to express what I'm feeling for her. She deserves a lot better.

I just wish her doggies can come back so Gaga and they can all be happy and together again.

On 2/26/2021 at 5:41 PM, JK Rowling said:

Omfg, the NEGATIVITY on social media is disgusting. People are bashing Gaga, saying she should give the 500k to the walker, why pay so much for dogs, why negotiate with kidnappers they’ll just kidnap more for ransom, and that she cares more about the dogs than Ryan. :fail::fail::fail:

Vile, absolutely vile pieces of shits. 

Well - everything u just said people are saying is actually pretty accurate. Hate to say it. Love Gaga, but she went about that all wrong and didn’t think before she tweeted.  

that being said, I’m so happy she got her babies back and she can relax.  Hope her dog Walker has a speedy recovery from nearly dying for them.  

AshIey
3 hours ago, MACATL said:

Well - everything u just said people are saying is actually pretty accurate. Hate to say it. Love Gaga, but she went about that all wrong and didn’t think before she tweeted.  

that being said, I’m so happy she got her babies back and she can relax.  Hope her dog Walker has a speedy recovery from nearly dying for them.  

What did she say that was wrong? She clearly thanked Ryan and expressed how grateful she was to him. :huh:

Archived