Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses the incident

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

My heart just broke at her saying that if you bought or found them unknowingly, the reward is still the same. I'd almost be tempted to say she could just keep the money if I was in that situation, knowing I'd returned someone's dogs safe and sound to their grateful owner would be all the pay I'd ever need. I didn't have 500k before, it's not like I've lost anything. But it's good to know that if they managed to escape or have been abandoned and someone's found them but is afraid to give them up in case they'll be implicated, they're still given the incentive to do the right thing.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GC1234 said:

Sending so much love her way!! I can’t even imagine what turmoil she is going through right now. Praying that her dogs return safely bless their hearts :heart:

And imagine her having to act in a movie during this stress.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, thefamebitch said:

I know this may not be the thread for it but I truly hope someone is helping her through these times. It was clear that 2020 wasn’t great for her mental health and this has to be devastating for her. 

:heart:  She deserves so much love and comfort to help her rn.

I live outside the space time continuum.

YourEvilTwin

I feel like she was pressured into addressing it in this way, and this is why I've always hated social media. The demand for performative grief by these pathetic losers is one of the sickest things about the Internet.

Concertaholic
3 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

I feel like she was pressured into addressing it in this way, and this is why I've always hated social media. The demand for performative grief by these pathetic losers is one of the sickest things about the Internet.

I honestly think her/her team probably consulted with the LAPD/FBI first before posting on all her socials. They probably encouraged her to do it, otherwise I think she wouldn’t have.

It's not right that this happens to a person that constantly uses her platform she worked hard to create towards spreading kindness and fairness to everyone. 

I do think that this should be a call for everyone to microchip their dogs, too. There are too many people that disregard the property of others and would do anything for a profit.

I’m sure the police plan on investigating whoever hands the dogs/collects the money. That’s why I think it’s also possible they are encouraging her to post about the “reward”.

TheFame Monster

Why does one of the most kind people in the entire universe have to go through so much pain:saladga: she’s given so much and endured so much. I just want her to be happy, safe, and at ease. I really hope that they are returned safely and in good health. I cannot imagine my dogs or anyone in my family being taken from me

I made the mistake of scrolling too far in the comments on Instagram.. People can be so cruel to someone in pain and the lack of empathy is frightening. :( At least she’ll probably never read them.

GagaSine
40 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I made the mistake of scrolling too far in the comments on Instagram.. People can be so cruel to someone in pain and the lack of empathy is frightening. :( At least she’ll probably never read them.

I can’t believe the Qanon people are still at it

Hoping Mr Fischer and Gaga and family  recover fully mentally and physically and the dogs are returned unharmed.  I'm glad she put something on social media, it almost seemed odd to wait. It's been on national news, so people are already looking out for the dogs and car. CNBC  Shepard ran the story with the chia pet pictures like mug shots and labeled Asia as safe. (It was so cute, but sad, you know what I mean. )  I just feel that if the perpetrators purpose was to sell the dogs, the dogs are unharmed and being treated well. 

Archived