💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses the incident

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

The Fame

I don't have very much for social media but I shared her message on facebook in case it can help even a tiny fraction. Sending so much love to her. :pawsup:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticarth

Why is anyone talking about "go gaga, give us nothing" with Chromatica now? It's not the moment for posts like that but it's still true

let's not get confused

Let's focus on the important NOW and hope that the situation will pass and the dogs will be found safe

LastNight

God she must be devastated. It’s such a tragic event I actually can’t even comprehend it. She is such an inspiration for her strength and resilience despite dealing with so many hardships in her life and all of it in the public eye. Sending so much love to her and Ryan :heart:

gagaxsebert
31 minutes ago, GreatestThing said:

People love to hate on celebrities because they think they are all selfish, if they actually did their research they would see Gaga is the complete opposite and treats those who work for her as her family. It is a lose- lose situation, if she comes out and explains how she is helping him they criticize her for publicizing it and if she doesn't they call her selfish, people just love to be negative. A lot of them are saying she should offer a bounty for catching the criminals, not realizing that  would jeopardize the safety of the dogs as they might dispose of them to cover their tracks. Once they get the dogs back safe, which they hopefully will, they can go after the criminals. 

Exactly. This isn’t the Wild West where people go placing bounties. I really hope she gets her dogs back 

Used to be HighRoad

Harry Kat
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

She must feel so helpless. :heart: I honestly don't know how she's going to be able to concentrate on filming in a week if she doesn't get her babies back. 

she is a strong woman!! If she was able to film the day when her best friend passed away, I'm sure she is gonna do her best this time too! We should all pray for her and send our love :heart:

Robo Ga

I am so sad for her, the feeling of a pet being missing when you're their protector is like guilt/shame/fear/longing/helplessness all at once. I'm so sad for Ryan that he has this trauma and has to recover physically from this. Just all around awful. 

🤖⚡️

numb the flame
24 minutes ago, chromaticarth said:

Why is anyone talking about "go gaga, give us nothing" with Chromatica now? It's not the moment for posts like that but it's still true

let's not get confused

Let's focus on the important NOW and hope that the situation will pass and the dogs will be found safe

I’ve only seen one person even mention Chromatica promo and it’s them saying along the lines of “I hope everyone feels bad for complaining” when nobody has complained since the news broke about her dogs. 

Lady Rah Rah

No one deserves this but I ask of all people why her? She's the kindest, loving soul and yet life keeps throwing her horrible and devastating scenarios. Please God give her a break and let her have her family back. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

16 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

😭😭😭

This it's so sad...for some reason i just kept thinking that they are gone forever...and i don't want to think about that. I just want them returned to Gaga safely.

Roronoa

Omfg, the NEGATIVITY on social media is disgusting. People are bashing Gaga, saying she should give the 500k to the walker, why pay so much for dogs, why negotiate with kidnappers they’ll just kidnap more for ransom, and that she cares more about the dogs than Ryan. :fail::fail::fail:

Vile, absolutely vile pieces of shits. 

Archived