💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ryan Fischer’s family updates us on him

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
Ryan Fischer, Gaga’s friend who happened to walk her dogs and got shot over it, is expected to make a full recovery

RahrahWitch

Glad to hear he's doing well. :kara:

Dog nappings seem to be up around the globe, over here there were warnings a few months ago and dogs taken from their own gardens. Thankfully a lot were found some even months after they'd been stolen so hopefully the same happens here and Gaga's puppers can be home safely soon.

Kadikaado

I feel so relieved right now, I can only hope Koji and Gustav are gonna be fine.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

The Fame

So glad that he is doing well. <3 Both for his sake and Gaga's. Let's keep positive that he will continue recovering well and that the dogs will be found safe. 

MANiCURE 6

So glad he's good right now... Sending all my love to him honestly, he's a hero. Almost gave his life to save the dogs...

I’m so thankful he’s awake and recovering. I’m still praying he’ll make a full physical recovery and also for his mental health after that horrible attack. Really hoping and praying we get news that the dogs are found and are okay. This is just horrible. Poor Gaga honestly. She doesn’t deserve this pain and sadness in her heart. 💔

LaLuna

So happy he's gonna be okay :kara:

He truly is a hero :tony:

Hopefully this will shut up stupid people who say Gaga doesn't care about his well-being :triggered:

Archived