💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles accused of sending nude images of himself to 16 yo

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Cause not asking for ID makes you a predator :lmao: Y’all snowflakes are something else

Not you calling people snowflakes in a gagadaily thread.... idk how to tell you this, the call is coming from inside the house... Instead of engaging in the actual discourse at hand you have basically taken the piss out of everything anyone has said to you, and didn’t respond to anything but a singular part of the argument you had a counterpoint against. If you can’t comprehensively organize your points in a concise way, and are just going to try to “Gotcha!” somebody so you can feel better about yourself, worry about yourself before you worry about anyone else being a snowflake. The user in question provided a full explanation in how they viewed their way of thinking.

thank u next

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
10 hours ago, Medusa said:

I work in a men’s prison and have done night shifts on the sex offender wing recently (They are kept separate from other prisoners as they are 'high risk' to assault. I can assure you, many people are in here for just that. 3 months minimum. It is inciting sex with a minor and if he has the pictures he is in possession of child ****ography. - Usually there is evidence of a very obvious arranging to meet for sex and they would explicitly have had to tell them their age so it isnt QUITE prison level stuff, but its bad.

Only 3 months? The fúck is that gonna do? I thought things like these were taken super seriously :rip:

Hurem
1 hour ago, Gay P said:

Not you calling people snowflakes in a gagadaily thread.... idk how to tell you this, the call is coming from inside the house... Instead of engaging in the actual discourse at hand you have basically taken the piss out of everything anyone has said to you, and didn’t respond to anything but a singular part of the argument you had a counterpoint against. If you can’t comprehensively organize your points in a concise way, and are just going to try to “Gotcha!” somebody so you can feel better about yourself, worry about yourself before you worry about anyone else being a snowflake. The user in question provided a full explanation in how they viewed their way of thinking.

thank u next

I don’t have anything to say about people who request ID’s from their hook ups. I can just laugh at you. Sorry!

Leoooo
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Only 3 months? The fúck is that gonna do? I thought things like these were taken super seriously :rip:

3 months minimum, it's always more than that, but thats the least you can expect if you have some kind of 'plausable' excuse for being a predator, if that even exists. Man they are evil people, I had to get so drunk after that set of nightshifts with my friend just to forget it haha

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I don’t have anything to say about people who request ID’s from their hook ups. I can just laugh at you. Sorry!

And you seem to still be talking and having things to say despite that! I opened up about being taken advantage of as context for why I act the way I do. If you want to laugh at me despite opening up about a literal traumatic event, with peace and love, kindly go **** yourself! :)

MJHolland
10 hours ago, Hurem said:

Cause not asking for ID makes you a predator :lmao: Y’all snowflakes are something else

No

Asking a minor for child **** make you a predator. If I’m a snowflake for saving that, then you’re a pervert. Bye! 

Archived