💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Little Mix's Jesy shares tiny snippet of her solo music

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Jesy was in the studio today and shared a tiny snippet of one of her new songs!

She posted the below picture on instagram with the caption 'My Happy Place :heart:'

EvLsv-5XYAARS4P?format=jpg&name=large

Possible lyrics:

EvL0WvjWQAQUnSn?format=jpg&name=900x900

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Saint Laurent

I don't really understand why she thinks she'll be better off (in terms of the online abuse etc.) by going solo. When I first read her statement I assumed she wouldn't return to music for a long time, or at the very least take some time off.

Good luck to her though.

So the whole reason for leaving little mix was a lie then, because you’re staying in the spotlight by releasing solo music :smh:

Gimme More
Just now, Smithy said:

So the whole reason for leaving little mix was a lie then, because you’re staying in the spotlight by releasing solo music :smh:

Where did she say she was staying out of the spotlight and not releasing music?

She said she was fed up of the pressure of being in a group :saladga: She's said multiple times she hates being compared to the other girls and that's what she hated about being in a group - however obviously it's pretty obvious she'll still be compared. But the thing is she probably had to compromise SO much and at least this way she only has to please herself. She said SO many times she hated the amount of promo Little Mix did, so i'm sure this time around there will be be less and she's doing everything on her terms.

Would you rather her be crying at home depressed and not pursuing her dreams?

People can feel low and then feel better you know.

I'd suggest you educate yourself on her and her issues with mental health before you say people are 'lying' about their issues. Most artists make music to help them overcome their struggles.

I'd suggest you and others educate yourself on her and her issues with mental health before saying disgusting things like it was a lie. Jesy literally tried to end her own life because of everything and people still have the audacity to call people 'liars' when they speak up about their issues.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Gimme More said:

Where did she say she was staying out of the spotlight and not releasing music?

She said she was fed up of the pressure of being in a group :saladga: She's said multiple times she hates being compared to the other girls and that's what she hated about being in a group - however obviously it's pretty obvious she'll still be compared. But the thing is she probably had to compromise SO much and at least this way she only has to please herself. She said SO many times she hated the amount of promo Little Mix did, so i'm sure this time around there will be be less and she's doing everything on her terms.

Would you rather her be crying at home depressed and not pursuing her dreams?

People can feel low and then feel better you know.

I'd suggest you educate yourself on her and her issues with mental health before you say people are 'lying' about their issues. Most artists make music to help them overcome their struggles.

I'd suggest you and others educate yourself on her and her issues with mental health before saying disgusting things like it was a lie. Jesy literally tried to end her own life because of everything and people still have the audacity to call people 'liars' when they speak up about their issues.

Girl...I 

If I remeber correctly you said this whole thing was about her mental health and not going solo. I said it was both. 

Oh yeah, I remembered correctly.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Girl...I 

If I remeber correctly you said this whole thing was about her mental health and not going solo. I said it was both. 

Oh yeah, I remembered correctly.

Am I Jesy? What does my previous opinion have to do with my thoughts on why she left back then :sharon: You're going on like Jesy said she was not going solo in her statement :sharon:

I'm not her, I can't say how she feels, I expressed my view at the time. If she feels better to record her own music, why the hell should she not?

Do you want people who have mental health issues to stay unhappy and never work?!

Music is her dream and if she wants to pursue it, let her.

Disgusting for people to claim she lies about mental health issues - This is the EXACT reason people are too afraid to open up and get help.

Jesy has been open about seeking therapy and speaking to others, it is obviously possibly she can feel better.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Saint Laurent
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Am I Jesy? What does my previous opinion have to do with my thoughts on why she left back then :sharon: You're going on like Jesy said she was not going solo in her statement :sharon:

I'm not her, I can't say how she feels, I expressed my view at the time. If she feels better to record her own music, why the hell should she not?

Do you want people who have mental health issues to stay unhappy and never work?!

Disgusting for people to claim she lies about mental health issues - This is the EXACT reason people are too afraid to open up and get help.

Jesy has been open about seeking therapy and speaking to others, it is obviously possibly she can feel better.

Only one person in this thread has said she was lying - stop projecting that onto everybody else.

JusKeepBreathin
27 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Like I said in my previous comment it was about both mental health and a solo career. I have not denied anything about her mental health and I won't ever do that. I definitely do not want her locked in a tower and not working. I'm excited about her solo project. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Soz, I’m a big fan. But her going into new music so soon doesn’t really sit well with the fantasy she created in her leaving memo.

I haven’t seen her interact with the girls or the girls interact with Jesy on any social media though, has anyone? Perhaps she didn’t before. I just think there’s something bigger to it.

And if you really think she’s not going to promote the **** out of her singles/albums youre delulu.

xoxo Craig
23 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

I don't really understand why she thinks she'll be better off (in terms of the online abuse etc.) by going solo. When I first read her statement I assumed she wouldn't return to music for a long time, or at the very least take some time off.

Good luck to her though.

I mean, when someone is in a girl group there's only focus for one side of things. Going solo allows someone to show multiple sides to themselves, and allows them to tell their story better than if they were in a group. Also when in a band, people will compare you to the other members. That makes it easier to subject abuse at a specific member who's an odd one out. I can't imagine being on stage with 3 other people and feeling all the abuse, making you feel that you aren't up to par with the other girls etc etc...

I think going solo will help her define her image, her sound, and her story better than if she was still part of LM. She's most likely already taken a break from music and is coming back, figuring out who she is as an artist

End Racism Now

Gimme More
47 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Soz, I’m a big fan. But her going into new music so soon doesn’t really sit well with the fantasy she created in her leaving memo.

I haven’t seen her interact with the girls or the girls interact with Jesy on any social media though, has anyone? Perhaps she didn’t before. I just think there’s something bigger to it.

And if you really think she’s not going to promote the **** out of her singles/albums youre delulu.

That's true, I've literally seen zero interaction between the girls which is really really strange for how close they were. I hope that if something has happened they are okay in the future!

Yes i'm definitely not expecting Jesy to do much promo, especially as a stan, I know how much she hated the amount of promo LM did!

At least she'll pick and choose what she does and how much she promotes. I think she'll perform way more than she will do interviews!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived