Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
politics

Ted Cruz jokes about the Cancun, mocks mask-wearing

Featured Posts

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's speech at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference. 

"Orlando is awesome. It's not as nice as Cancun, but it's nice," Ted Cruz began, referring to the scandal he sparked when he left storm-ravaged Texas for Cancun with his family last week.

Cruz also mocked mask-wearing, which the vast majority of reputable public-health experts and medical professionals recommend to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

"We're gonna wear masks for the next 300 years," he said. "And by the way, not just one mask — two, three, four — you can't have too many masks! How much virtue do you wanna signal?"
:toofunny:

source

Edited by 777777777777777777
👻
  • Sad 3
Mister G

Yes because he's going to be around the next 300 years. His perception of time and math in general speaks to how uneducated this pig is.

MonsterOfSpain

The Republicans are really gonna spend decades in opposition if this is all they can offer against Trump lmao

bionic

Ted Cruz abandoned his state during a crisis to deliver a (paid) speech on cancel culture

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
The Fame

I wonder how Texans feel about him after he ran off during their disaster? Any Texans on GGD who can weigh in? 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, The Fame said:

I wonder how Texans feel about him after he ran off during their disaster? Any Texans on GGD who can weigh in? 

----  @Kimmo 

• Thanks 1
tmo13

As a Texan, I've never wanted a piece of garbage gone more in my life. He has done literally NOTHING to help us, I still have friends struggling after that storm. he's a human disaster and these videos make me so fu*king angry

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
sillynate

Was he one of the ones who voted AGAINST the trans antidiscrimination bill that just passed into law? I bet he was :neyde: