💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
1 minute ago, PopEmergency said:

they could technically add 100+ new pokemon too, they just have to be introduced as fossils in the current time line :huntyga: 

100 new formes of Charizard :neyde: 

buy bionic

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

RAMROD

Will DynaMax and Mega Evolution will be reintroduced here too? I would really enjoy that :sis:

Well, I know lotsa people doesn't like DynaMax, but I quite enjoyed it tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 2 months later...
  • bionic changed the title to Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]
ElektrikUniCorn
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Come come, unwrapp me!

homomo

Wait, with Pokémon being a January 2022 release... this means that BOTW 2 will most likely be released around the holidays this year :bradley:

29 minutes ago, homomo said:

Wait, with Pokémon being a January 2022 release... this means that BOTW 2 will most likely be released around the holidays this year :bradley:

DP remakes are a holiday release (end of november) so it doesn't really mean anything

artd0me
36 minutes ago, homomo said:

Looking forward to both of them soo much. I won’t have time to finish my PhD though😂

homomo
19 minutes ago, Grace said:

DP remakes are a holiday release (end of november) so it doesn't really mean anything

Well, Smash and Let's Go P&E came out in holiday 2018. And those are massive sellers. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo did the same with DP and BOTW2 this year. Plus with Splatoon 3 slated for early 2022, I highly doubt Nintendo will release three major first party titles within the first few months of the new year.

Looking at that original trailer for Arceus, I would assume it's meant to be played on the rumoured Switch Pro (because that 5fps footage looked like trash). In order to capitalize on sales, Nintendo would probably try and get this thing out before the holidays, and would most likely launch a big game with it to boost sales.

Right now, I think the only rumoured titles that could launch with the pro would be MK9, Donkey Kong 3D, and BOTW2. I would assume it being the latter, just because it's also rumoured to take the spotlight at E3 next month.

Once again, most things here are rumours. I just really want Zelda this year :bradley:

Naak Le Vaar

Game looks like it's still in pre-alpha lol. I don't have much hope in GameFreak anymore. Chances are they'll botch this like they did with gen 8. I'm not holding my breath for this to be a decent let alone a good game. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

• 1 month later...
bionic

The new Switch OLED trailer shows some of the game trailer footage from earlier this year with better specs. Shows a bit of how the games have updated. Most footage from BDSP but some of this game too

buy bionic

Justin Drew Bieber

I just realized this game comes out 3 days before my birthday :excited2:

Aloe

This game is what I’ll probably buy out of the 2 but I’m not holding my breath that they’ll develop it out with good story like that lasts for hours. I’m scared they’ll give a lame story and add dlc again for cash grabs 

bionic
1 minute ago, Aloe said:

This game is what I’ll probably buy out of the 2 but I’m not holding my breath that they’ll develop it out with good story like that lasts for hours. I’m scared they’ll give a lame story and add dlc again for cash grabs 

I would be surprised if there wasn't DLC for this. I think its going to be TPC''s way forward now

buy bionic

• 1 month later...

Archived