đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

bionic

Featured Posts

ChavaWM

Yesssss at Stantler finally getting an evolution! Well deserved! Now if only dunsparce can get some love. 

I also HATE basculin and excited for his evolution too

The new regional forms are cool too. I wonder how the lore for growlithe ends up becoming. Because if they were discovered BEFORE pokedex were a thing, then wouldn't this techni be considered an original form? Idk but I'm excited 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
30 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Yesssss at Stantler finally getting an evolution! Well deserved! Now if only dunsparce can get some love. 

I also HATE basculin and excited for his evolution too

The new regional forms are cool too. I wonder how the lore for growlithe ends up becoming. Because if they were discovered BEFORE pokedex were a thing, then wouldn't this techni be considered an original form? Idk but I'm excited 

Just the Sinnoh PokeDex, I think. It could be like squirrerls with Kanto Growlithe being an invasive species and wiping out the native Sinnoh growlithe

buy bionic

• 1 month later...
bionic
  • There's a flute key item that lets you ride rideable pokemon to surf, fly etc. You can catch Pokemon while flying etc
  • You can customize your look
  • 'Noble Pokemon' who are basically bosses lol
buy bionic

bionic
24 minutes ago, Logan said:

it's weird but I love it

Yeah I like it. Feels it could've been tweaked and made into a new next gen Pokemon tho.

A better gag would've been to make 'original' formes of the Sinnoh fossil Pokemon

buy bionic

• 4 weeks later...
AnglerfishbraBENUS
On 9/28/2021 at 7:24 AM, bionic said:

Yeah I like it. Feels it could've been tweaked and made into a new next gen Pokemon tho.

A better gag would've been to make 'original' formes of the Sinnoh fossil Pokemon

i have they do a prehistoric game and do that .. that would be awesome

bionic

If you buy the game and search for Mystery Gift before May 5, 2022, you will unlock a Hisuian Zorua mask

1l06qu6iosv71.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=60c5e48d15b00fb9ee0a8ec49a20ba32eec55242

yy7ebn0posv71.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=aeeb2459f197c3b45262e946c932e2b3bffecb18

buy bionic

• 1 month later...

Archived