💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
Just now, TheOriginalOne said:

You can only imagine how excited I, the member with the Arceus avi and named after what Arceus is referred to, am. I’m screamed when I saw Arceus :giveup:

So excited for these games. It feels like Pokémon is finally gonna break out of stagnation. The game looks a bit rough but they have a year to clean it up. Ughhhhh I’m beyond excited :woot:

You're finally getting your own game Mama 

200.gif

buy bionic

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

tbh im kinda scared GF is gonna botch this cuz the trailer runs with like 2 fps and it doesnt look that good yet... maybe they shouldve gone in the Octopath Traveler kind of artstyle for this

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

TheOriginalOne
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

You're finally getting your own game Mama 

200.gif

It’s the least Gamefreak can do after refusing to release my event item, the Azure Flute, during Generation 4.
212924-C4-81-BC-4-FBE-BBD9-BDE5-CB67-D0-

Serial Chiller

Definitely go for Oshawott because Samuraaaai.

Ugh is this Miss Arceus' vengeance for having been snubbed in her original gen?

This time round

Dialga: Brilliant Diamond

Palkia: Shining Pearl

Arceus: Legends

Gira: tina

Lion Heart

Amazing. 

I'm going with Rowlett. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

dynamite

I've only played Blue and SoulSilver from the older stuff, I'm thinking of getting a DS to play some of the other Gameboy / DS games while I wait :neyde:

bloody g

they look really bad :koons:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

bionic
Just now, bloody grammys said:

they look really bad :koons:

the frame rate is worse than pokemon sun during a z-move

buy bionic

Argentum

Hope they improve the quality and this is like very early footage.

I like the idea but game freak is infamous for half-assing and re-using animations / having empty 3d worlds.

Spoiler

Hope they learned from the sword/shield complaints.

There was this fan game that was being developed like 10 years ago that was exactly what fans want:

This demo was so goooooooood

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Darcklighter22

This is the direction I thought Sword and Shield was going to to specially after BoTW. It looks rough from the trailer tho, but seems they implemented mechanics a lot of fans wanted in an open world type of Pokémon game like actual in the world catching and battling.

It finally looks like a step forward then following the same formula they have for years now beyond just graphic advancements from 2D to 3D

bionic

pokeball-2x.png

The Poké Balls of old were apparently built a little differently from the ones we know so well. They were made mostly of wood, and steam puffed from their tops when Pokémon were caught.

buy bionic

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

Archived