Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

THE SINNOH REMAKES (BRILLIANT DIAMOND/SHINING PEARL) CAN BE FOUND IN THREAD LINKED BELOW

buy bionic

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

I actually love the graphics and I’m glad Sinnoh is getting the love it deserves, I’m interested to see if they kept Cynthia’s team hard or made her easier

bionic
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I actually love the graphics and I’m glad Sinnoh is getting the love it deserves, I’m interested to see if they kept Cynthia’s team hard or made her easier

This is Sinnoh hundreds of years ago. Cynthia will be in other game.

buy bionic

This looks gorgeous!! If onLy the diamond and pearl remakes had this style too :enigma: still I’m super excited for this game :heart:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, bionic said:

This is Sinnoh hundreds of years ago. Cynthia will be in other game.

Oh I forgot it’s feudal sinnoh :deadbanana: Still excited to see what they do with Arceus

bionic
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Oh I forgot it’s feudal sinnoh :deadbanana: Still excited to see what they do with Arceus

I hope he kills the protagonist :sis: 

buy bionic

LadyLuca

I looks good but kinda laggy right? why is it laggin....x.x 

I hope they polish the game until its release...also the world looks like and BOTW alpha, I dont think they will change that- BUT i like the direction they are goin

anyways. Grasstype starter (from whom i dont know the english name off) and I are ready!

Sinnoh remakes graphic look waky to me. I dont like them...Looks cheap, but maybe the gameplay and nostalgia will carry this game.

TheOriginalOne

You can only imagine how excited I, the member with the Arceus avi and named after what Arceus is referred to, am. I’m screamed when I saw Arceus :giveup:

So excited for these games. It feels like Pokémon is finally gonna break out of stagnation. The game looks a bit rough but they have a year to clean it up. Ughhhhh I’m beyond excited :woot:

RahrahWitch

Wow, I'm guessing last gens backlash was heard because this is huge steps forward that I honestly thought they would never take. Open world including catching and battling! :firega:

I hope they take the time to make it flow well, Right now Animations and graphics could use some love.

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

Archived