4 hours ago, bionic said:

The starter choices are

EvKZT1YXEAIxg4R?format=jpg&name=medium

My least favorites... I'll probs go Cyndaquil

Decidueye is amazing though :legend:

🖤

PartySick

Screw the remakes, I want this :bradley:

But I'll be waiting until some reviews and Pokéfans have had a chance to tell me if it's worth $50+ :huntyga:

🖤

Oh no... This is a spin off apparently the catching mechanic is based on Let's Go. But there will be no fight with other people, the goal is to create the first pokedex and to look for Arceus

Also : I know this is pre alpha footage but gurl, they gave us a 2fps video :huntyga:

Robo Ga

Finally a mature looking Pokemon game. Really excited for this. Looks like a real adventure.

🤖⚡️

jimmytimestep

I *realllllyyyyy* hope they give this the polish Sword & Shield needed. But with the footage they have shown, I'm nervous. 

This has the potential to be truly legendary (no pun intended). 

More adjacent to the topic at hand, while I'm excited I am still very frustrated with Nintendo that we don't yet have a MAJOR first party release announced for 2021. They are all re-hashes.

7 hours ago, PartySick said:

Decidueye is amazing though :legend:

Samurott too~~ :bradley: #justice4samurott

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

bionic

On the starters, was thinking that its a bit unfair how Cyndaquil and Oshawatt remain pure water, but Rowlet starts as Grass/Flyingh and ends up grass/ghost

buy bionic

Fernster7

I'm kinda nervous because it seems there won't be battles with other trainers or some sort of pokemon league. That what makes pokemon games fun for me.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

bionic
7 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I'm kinda nervous because it seems there won't be battles with other trainers or some sort of pokemon league. That what makes pokemon games fun for me.:giveup:

If they've been sensible about it then the main focus will be a story-driven exploration rather than battles (like Breath of the Wild)

buy bionic

Fernster7
1 minute ago, bionic said:

If they've been sensible about it then the main focus will be a story-driven exploration rather than battles (like Breath of the Wild)

That is something I would LOVE if they added at least battle with other people, I saw(don't know if it's true) there were some sort of boss battles which could be fun too. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Lion Heart

WAIT

If we have to complete the original Sinnoh Dex... then how does a Pokemon like Porygon Z exist??? Will it have an alternate forme?? 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

bionic
13 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

WAIT

If we have to complete the original Sinnoh Dex... then how does a Pokemon like Porygon Z exist??? Will it have an alternate forme?? 

It might not be the same Sinnoh Dex as we use in the modern era

buy bionic

PopEmergency
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

It might not be the same Sinnoh Dex as we use in the modern era

they could technically add 100+ new pokemon too, they just have to be introduced as fossils in the current time line :huntyga: 

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

Archived