Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max said “Heaven & Hell” Deluxe is maybe still coming

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Dominic
26 minutes ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

I like Ava, but this 100% true, she should move from this era cause 3 years is way to much...like whaaaattt????

I don't see it as 3 years because she's released so many singles in between that didn't make the album. The Heaven & Hell era officially started with Kings @ Queens (i think?) so not too long at all really. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Anderson123
2 hours ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

I thought just dance was released in 2008, and didn’t it have success pretty fast?????

Omg you're right lol. Just Dance came out in 2008, don't know why I thought I saw 2007 somewhere. But the lady in the video is definitely using glasses with the number 2006, I wonder if they shot the video way back then.

Teletubby

She changed her mind again :toofunny:
Ava Max released "My Head & My Heart" after her debut album Heaven & Hell came out in September.  So does that mean the song is the first of a bunch of new songs she'll include on a deluxe edition of the album?  Well, maybe.

"You know, it might be but we're actually playing around with some different ideas because I am working on the next project," she teases. "There's a lot of options in the air right now!"

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Ava Max said “Heaven & Hell” Deluxe is maybe still coming
On 2/26/2021 at 5:29 PM, Dominic said:

I don't see it as 3 years because she's released so many singles in between that didn't make the album. The Heaven & Hell era officially started with Kings @ Queens (i think?) so not too long at all really. 

That’s what I was thinking as well. It seems rather fast for her to move on to the next project, considering she’s released plenty of songs in the past 3 years that didn’t make the album. 

Original Diva
On 2/27/2021 at 2:53 AM, ThisGuyTony said:

3 years in and she’s still on her first era. :toofunny: 

I mean, from memory, Dua lipa was the same with her debut era and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. If you're counting the fame and the fame monster together, you could say that gagas debut era technically went for 4 years. 

excuse me no

gypsy101
On 2/26/2021 at 11:29 AM, Dominic said:

it’s Kings & Queens

& means “and”

@ mean “at”

Dominic
33 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it’s Kings & Queens

& means “and”

@ mean “at”

Just a typo :spin:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ZiggyZiggs
On 2/26/2021 at 7:15 PM, Anderson123 said:

Omg you're right lol. Just Dance came out in 2008, don't know why I thought I saw 2007 somewhere. But the lady in the video is definitely using glasses with the number 2006, I wonder if they shot the video way back then.

She wrote just dance in January 2008 lol and the glasses say 2008 too if you look closely, it looks like 2006 cuz of the way the 8 is placed.

Archived