Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

bionic

Featured Posts

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

the first pokemon game i exhaustively completed!  Looks so good! <3 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• 2 months later...
  • bionic changed the title to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [Nov 19 2021]
  • 1 month later...
bionic

The new Switch OLED trailer shows some of the game trailer footage from earlier this year with better specs. Shows a bit of how the games have updated. Also posting in the Arceus thread as was also some footage of that too IIRC

buy bionic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
bionic
  • Poketch is back and will be an corner of screen overlay
  • Poketch is how you will use HMs
  • Poffin making is back (thank God bc I hate making curries)
  • Amity Square is back – here you can walk with 6 of your Pokemon out of balls
  • Gym puzzles are a thing
buy bionic

• 3 weeks later...
bionic

Previews for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl have been released through various outlets. Within these there's some new information about the games. First, according to Vooks, the game will now include Auto Save, which can be disabled.

According to Vooks and Nintendo World Report, Experience Share is also back and affects all Pokémon, but like Sword & Shield, it cannot be turned off. The mechanics including QoL upgrades shown within past generations have also returned such as showing type effectiveness in battle. TMs are also single use in the game, but there will be opportunities to get more

According to Polygon, you can change the Pokémon in your party with Pokémon in storage at any time.

https://serebii.net/

buy bionic

Lona Delery
28 minutes ago, bionic said:

Previews for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl have been released through various outlets. Within these there's some new information about the games. First, according to Vooks, the game will now include Auto Save, which can be disabled.

According to Vooks and Nintendo World Report, Experience Share is also back and affects all Pokémon, but like Sword & Shield, it cannot be turned off. The mechanics including QoL upgrades shown within past generations have also returned such as showing type effectiveness in battle. TMs are also single use in the game, but there will be opportunities to get more

According to Polygon, you can change the Pokémon in your party with Pokémon in storage at any time.

https://serebii.net/

i hate almost all of this :rip:

id rather have the EXP share gone entirely rather than TMs being single use

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

bionic
  • There is no national Dex. Not sure if this means Pokemon that ONLY appear in the games or if there are all gen 1-4 pokemon. I wouldn't count on the latter
  • Fairy type WILL be in the game
buy bionic

Agunimon
3 hours ago, bionic said:

Experience Share is also back and affects all Pokémon, but like Sword & Shield, it cannot be turned off.

I hate that so much. I was so excited for it, until now...

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

Archived