💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

bionic

Featured Posts

La Rosalia

I would prefer the exp share to be optional, but the real thing that bothers me here is the TMs being one time use only. It feels like a step back in my opinion.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:

I would prefer the exp share to be optional, but the real thing that bothers me here is the TMs being one time use only. It feels like a step back in my opinion.

TMs can apparently be found again, they aren’t limited. 

also exp share not being optionally is a pain in the ass - but at least you can box the Pokémon you don’t want to use/level up anywhere like Sw/Sd

La Rosalia
14 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

TMs can apparently be found again, they aren’t limited. 

Yeah, I just think that it was better to have them unlimited like we did in previous generations (I think 6?) I hope at least they are super easy to find like they were in Sword/shield, but still it would be better to have them unlimited like the HMs were. 

tbh DP are getting the shaft compared to other remakes... it's really sad imo.  ORAS raised the bar on remakes SO high.

bionic
1 hour ago, Grace said:

tbh DP are getting the shaft compared to other remakes... it's really sad imo.  ORAS raised the bar on remakes SO high.

TBH its what Nintendo/Gamefreak/TPC/whoever deserve for cutting 20 years of progress out of laziness and disguising it as making a 'like-for-like' remake

buy bionic

• 2 weeks later...
Joaco95
On 10/14/2021 at 8:14 AM, Grace said:

ORAS remake was really awful compared to HGSS

bionic

The games have started being shipped so expect spoilers for people who have received early. I’ll post anything I see under a spoiler tag

buy bionic

La Rosalia

I’m so pissed lol to the point of not buying these games. Someone posted a screenshot of a double battle, there was a steelix and an infernape among those 4 Pokémon and the steelix was smaller/around the same size of the infernape :wtf: why can’t they just fix the size scale for once??? 

Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee is literally the only game that has pulled this off correctly. 

bionic

BDSP PRE-RELEASE LEAK SPOILERS. Italics are my comments.

Spoiler
  • Battle Tower only, no frontier (I can't remember how this worked in Diamond, I only remember the Pt Battle Frontier)
  • Underground is unlocked before badge 2. You get main evolution stones in underground
  • Huge problem with sound quality. May or may not be fixed with the day 1 patch
  • No alternate formes for Dialga/Palkia
  • The overworld Chibi art style is growing on me but the Pokemon following you looks whack
  • May or may not be time-locked to avoid manipulating day of the week events (i.e. Drifbloom on Friday)
  • No Distortion World (but there is a small, 'Distortion Room'???). Apparently Giratina will play big role in Legends Arceus

buy bionic

La Rosalia
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Hide contents
  • Battle Tower only, no frontier (I can't remember how this worked in Diamond, I only remember the Pt Battle Frontier)
  •  

Boooo!

phantasmas

I need Glaceon to be able to use Water Pulse again because removing it in SwSh made me upset :crossed:

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Hide contents
  • Underground is unlocked before badge 2. You get main evolution stones in underground
  • Huge problem with sound quality. May or may not be fixed with the day 1 patch
  • No alternate formes for Dialga/Palkia
  • The overworld Chibi art style is growing on me but the Pokemon following you looks whack
  • May or may not be time-locked to avoid manipulating day of the week events (i.e. Drifbloom on Friday)
  • No Distortion World (but there is a small, 'Distortion Room'???). Apparently Giratina will play big role in Legends Arceus

:saladga:

bionic

Not sure if this is news

Spoiler

After Gym1 you can claim Mew (if you played a Lets Go game) and Jirachi (if oyu played Sword/Shield) from NPCs

buy bionic

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

Archived