Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

STANDALONE OPEN-WORLD HISTORIC SINNOH GAME (LEGENDS: ARCEUS) THREAD LINKED BELOW

buy bionic

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
1 minute ago, ManuelColon said:

It looks gorgeous, dear God.

Apparently this is for a game which is based aroudn the 'Myth of Arceus' rather than the Diamond/Pearl remakes

buy bionic

ManuelColon
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Apparently this is for a game which is based aroudn the 'Myth of Arceus' rather than the Diamond/Pearl remakes

I actually don't mind that, Arceus has been such an unknown pokemon with barely any story in the games, i prefer that it won't be an exact remake of D&P but kind of like an extension!

bionic
2 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

I actually don't mind that, Arceus has been such an unknown pokemon with barely any story in the games, i prefer that it won't be an exact remake of D&P but kind of like an extension!

To clarify, these leaks say that there will be:

• Pearl/Diamond remakes, released in 2021. The traditional games. Some are saying "Brilliant Diamond" and "Shining Pearl" tho I personally hate those names
  • An open-world exploration game about the Legend of Arceus. A prequel to Pearl/Diamond (some are saying set in the distant past?), released in 2022.

two sets of games

buy bionic

Lona Delery

:giveup: oh wow, there have already been rumors about the D/P remakes being open-world.... so maybe thats it?

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

bionic
4 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

:giveup: oh wow, there have already been rumors about the D/P remakes being open-world.... so maybe thats it?

by most account, distinct games. 

buy bionic

Wow oh wow. Feudal pokemon era yes yes yes. I wonder how prehistoric the Pokémon centre would be. Like how would they even heal the Pokemon within 5s? 

bionic
Just now, Aloe said:

Wow oh wow. Feudal pokemon era yes yes yes. I wonder how prehistoric the Pokémon centre would be. Like how would they even heal the Pokemon within 5s? 

Probably will be linked to a Pokemon's healing power or Arceus lol. Maybe we'll see Chansey's origin in the Pokemon Center

buy bionic

PopEmergency
10 minutes ago, bionic said:

To clarify, these leaks say that there will be:

• Pearl/Diamond remakes, released in 2021. The traditional games. Some are saying "Brilliant Diamond" and "Shining Pearl" tho I personally hate those names
  • An open-world exploration game about the Legend of Arceus. A prequel to Pearl/Diamond (some are saying set in the distant past?), released in 2022.

two sets of games

Futurama Buy GIF

Lona Delery
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

by most account, distinct games. 

i just read the remakes are not developed by GF so theyre actually gonna be good? oh wow :giveup: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

bionic

Apparently gens 1–3 will be ported onto Switch. 1 and 2 were also on 3DS virtual console

buy bionic

alsemanche

I'm not the hugest pokemon fan and I haven't played them in ages but these leaks sound really exciting damn 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

Archived