🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
game

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [LATE 2021]

bionic

 

STANDALONE OPEN-WORLD HISTORIC SINNOH GAME (LEGENDS: ARCEUS) THREAD LINKED BELOW

 

 

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 10
  • Love 2
  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic

 

buy bionic

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
1 minute ago, ManuelColon said:

It looks gorgeous, dear God.

Apparently this is for a game which is based aroudn the 'Myth of Arceus' rather than the Diamond/Pearl remakes

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ManuelColon
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Apparently this is for a game which is based aroudn the 'Myth of Arceus' rather than the Diamond/Pearl remakes

I actually don't mind that, Arceus has been such an unknown pokemon with barely any story in the games, i prefer that it won't be an exact remake of D&P but kind of like an extension!

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
2 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

I actually don't mind that, Arceus has been such an unknown pokemon with barely any story in the games, i prefer that it won't be an exact remake of D&P but kind of like an extension!

To clarify, these leaks say that there will be:

  • Pearl/Diamond remakes, released in 2021. The traditional games. Some are saying "Brilliant Diamond" and "Shining Pearl" tho I personally hate those names
  • An open-world exploration game about the Legend of Arceus. A prequel to Pearl/Diamond (some are saying set in the distant past?), released in 2022.

two sets of games

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lona Delery

:giveup: oh wow, there have already been rumors about the D/P remakes being open-world.... so maybe thats it?

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
4 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

:giveup: oh wow, there have already been rumors about the D/P remakes being open-world.... so maybe thats it?

by most account, distinct games. 

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aloe

Wow oh wow. Feudal pokemon era yes yes yes. I wonder how prehistoric the Pokémon centre would be. Like how would they even heal the Pokemon within 5s? 

  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
Just now, Aloe said:

Wow oh wow. Feudal pokemon era yes yes yes. I wonder how prehistoric the Pokémon centre would be. Like how would they even heal the Pokemon within 5s? 

Probably will be linked to a Pokemon's healing power or Arceus lol. Maybe we'll see Chansey's origin in the Pokemon Center

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopEmergency
10 minutes ago, bionic said:

To clarify, these leaks say that there will be:

  • Pearl/Diamond remakes, released in 2021. The traditional games. Some are saying "Brilliant Diamond" and "Shining Pearl" tho I personally hate those names
  • An open-world exploration game about the Legend of Arceus. A prequel to Pearl/Diamond (some are saying set in the distant past?), released in 2022.

two sets of games

Futurama Buy GIF

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lona Delery
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

by most account, distinct games. 

i just read the remakes are not developed by GF so theyre actually gonna be good? oh wow :giveup: 

 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic

Apparently gens 1–3 will be ported onto Switch. 1 and 2 were also on 3DS virtual console

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

I'm not the hugest pokemon fan and I haven't played them in ages but these leaks sound really exciting damn 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...