Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Error In One Of Lady Gaga's Twitter Links

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

One of the links on her bio redirects you to a +18 page :saladga:

EDIT: Ok, so apparently the link created by "bit.ly" expired or someone else acquired it. It is common to happen because these types of links has a "life time".

As we can see the there's still the past votations link on her bio so, her team hasn't updated the account since a while.

We hope her team will f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ update this information and remove this error. :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

What a messy day. Can't believe she's going to film her scenes with all of these things in her head.

ELECTROHEART

The girl can't catch a break :messga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

FFXIV WhiteMage

No!!!! What's happening :messga:

What's with that sexy emulator :saladga: 

maybe some adbot attack or the link/website itself got invaded ?

ELECTROHEART

February 25, 2021 is not her day, and Feb 25, 2019 and 2020 were amazing days for Gaga and Monsters (2019 Oscars after party and Stupid Love Announcement)

TSUNAMI

Why is this **** happening to her on my bday. I want all the bullshit to stop on this one day of a year where I can just be happy without any concrete reason. Goddammit.

Chromatica Island

WTF is happening today, give her a break

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

artpopulace

maybe the link shorthener for haus labs just expired???? so it now redirects to an ad?

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Archived