💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Were the dogs on Gaga’s mansion that burned

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Were they kept in the Calabasas mansion that caught in wildfire? I mean did they manage to like renovate the house and relocate back to it? Or are they in a different place in LA.

I’m asking ‘cause i’ve always thought that it was a big enough property for Gaga and pets to roam around without having to wander around the public streets

It was reported that Ryan was shot near his own home in West Hollywood. They were likely staying at his place while Gaga is away.

Also, yes her Malibu house was renovated and she moved back into it this summer

SevenWonder

Gaga has two homes in LA. One in Malibu, one in the Hollywood Hills. Ryan was shot near his house just north of Sunset Blvd on the easter edge of West Hollywood. 

SevenWonder
30 minutes ago, LaLa said:

It was reported that Ryan was shot near his own home in West Hollywood. They were likely staying at his place while Gaga is away.

Oops. Didn't read this before I posted. Sorry...

Lighter
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

oh okayy. i hope they take safer measures in the coming times and stay inside her own compound specially at night

Helxig

I often wonder who the dogs stay with tbh because she doesn't seem to have them with her a lot. Or that we know of I guess. It does seem impractical to travel with 3 dogs. But I know that Bo lives in her Calabasas mansion so they're probably mostly looked after by her and Ryan the dog walker

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lighter
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I often wonder who the dogs stay with tbh because she doesn't seem to have them with her a lot. Or that we know of I guess. It does seem impractical to travel with 3 dogs. But I know that Bo lives in her Calabasas mansion so they're probably mostly looked after by her and Ryan the dog walker

i wish they had just stayed there sighh. it’s probably their nightly routine and now they’ll never get to do it again what’s sad is that i don’t know if he’d ever want to work for the dogs anymore

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Well during summer we saw a post of Gaga laying near the pool and we can see Asia in that pic too probably staying with her 

Yes she’s back in her Malibu house since summer and I believe the dogs stay with Ryan when Gagas travelling so that’s why he can’t walk them in her large estate 

Archived