LAPD speak on the incident

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Summary:

- Ryan is in stable condition

- 2 suspects, described below

- Suspect shot not 4 times, only once

There’s a CCTV video on the incident out there. Be careful. It’s scarring. 

Ryan Fischer (The Dog Walker):

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TY9jCBz6D/?igshid=66acg1vt0fwg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope the guy that works for Gaga is ok and the reward being offered will help find this selfish criminals, I don’t know what I would do without my pets but I would be so grateful to that man for risking his life to save them  :kara:

Hottie Detector

AphroditeLaydee

Fxck, the fact that they specifically asked for the dogs to be turned over at gunpoint is so scary... it feels like they were really targeted because they were known to be Gaga's... how fxcking awful, I hope the dogwalker recovers, I hope the dogs are fine and that Gaga is okay, this is so messed up

I really hope they weren’t targeted because they are LG’s, I think they saw three Frenchie’s (which can sell between 2-10K for really pure breeds) and decided to steal them :(

ItWasntLaauv

I’m really happy that Ryan is in stable condition, that would’ve been tragic if not. I’m bummed about the pups, but Ryan being okay was the number one thing I was worried about.

Snorlax
7 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

So it sounds like the dogs WERE the targets all along. 

Gaga stalker or something random?

Frenchies are expensive and are stolen quite often because of that

It could be possible they targeted her dogs but I kind of doubt it. Around where I live we are told to be super careful with dogs and not even leave them in our backyards because of dog kidnappers. Especially labs, Goldens, French bulldogs and any smaller dog. They sell for tons of money or sometimes can be used for horrible things. I am praying these men realize they stole Gaga’s dogs and think it might be difficult to sell them without anyone knowing. 

10 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

So it sounds like the dogs WERE the targets all along. 

Gaga stalker or something random?

If they know those are Gaga's dogs they probably did it for the money prize if someone finds the dogs
French bulldogs are quite trendy and expensive aswell

5 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I’m really happy that Ryan is in stable condition, that would’ve been tragic if not. I’m bummed about the pups, but Ryan being okay was the number one thing I was worried about.

He's lucky to be, shot point blank like that. Was it his stomach or chest?

Don't Call Me Gaga

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, eddiereds said:

I really hope they weren’t targeted because they are LG’s, I think they saw three Frenchie’s (which can sell between 2-10K for really pure breeds) and decided to steal them :(

It's pretty obvious to me they had no idea these were LG's dogs - the fact this has become a high-profile crime is bad news for them. And yet, watching the footage, it feels like this was planned in some capacity... I believe they might have noticed Ryan walking the dogs earlier in the day, and decided to stalk him home and wait for him to get out again when dark.

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

He's lucky to be, shot point blank like that. Was it his stomach or chest?

From the video it sounded like he said it almost hit his heart or something 

Mister G

My question is...how would they even resell them? Wouldn't they need paperwork to verify breed and if they're chipped? Or are they stolen and resold on the black market?

Archived