Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

LAPD speak on the incident

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

PxA limited
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

It's pretty obvious to me they had no idea these were LG's dogs - the fact this has become a high-profile crime is bad news for them. And yet, watching the footage, it feels like this was planned in some capacity... I believe they might have noticed Ryan walking the dogs earlier in the day, and decided to stalk him home and wait for him to get out again when dark.

I feel like it was targeted for sure. They knew she would pay.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could sell to a very rich foreigner who wanted those specific dogs, pop them on a plane and they're out of the country. Ofc just a scenario, idk why else they'd target them this aggressively Hope they're caught, even if they're not hope the dogs are safe and are returned.

7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It's pretty obvious to me they had no idea these were LG's dogs - the fact this has become a high-profile crime is bad news for them. And yet, watching the footage, it feels like this was planned in some capacity... I believe they might have noticed Ryan walking the dogs earlier in the day, and decided to stalk him home and wait for him to get out again when dark.

my thoughts exactly, I think they planned it by following him for a while, but they didn't know they belonged to Lady Gaga. They just thought this single male easy target had three expensive dogs

CubbyGaga

I definitely don’t think she was targeted.  There is a large black market for designer/purebred dogs in LA.  The perps were probably just on the hunt like any other night.  They’re probably sh*tting their pants now knowing they kidnapped Lady f*cking Gaga’s dogs.  

1 minute ago, Lady Papa said:

my thoughts exactly, I think they planned it by following him for a while, but they didn't know they belonged to Lady Gaga. They just thought this single male easy target had three expensive dogs

Actually they could have known he was a dog walker/sitter, because he has lots of dogs that he takes care of not just Gaga’s, but they probably didn’t know who they belonged to specifically.

I also don’t think they intended to shoot him- not giving them any excuses. But they probably were using the gun to intimidate him and didn’t expect him to not hand them over. I have to say I probably would have done the same thing. Absolutely nothing in this world could come between me and my animals, except death. 

jacs vs looser
12 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

They probably steal dogs and re-sell them for a living. So most likely, they go to parks to identify people who walk dogs, check out their routine etc to eventually steal them from them. So yeah, it was most likely planned in that sense, they just never know/care who the owners of the dogs are. 

pachinko

Curious: Gaga has a huge property. Why was he walking them outside in public? Or were the dogs staying at his house?

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

I feel like it was targeted for sure. They knew she would pay.

Kinda doubt it. This is petty crime, those guys clearly didn't mean to bring that kind of attention on them. But I guess it's just speculation for now... I truly hope the investigation gets somewhere fast and the dogs are recovered safely.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Curious: Gaga has a huge property. Why was he walking them outside in public? Or were the dogs staying at his house?

I believe he usually keeps the dogs with him when Gaga is away.

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

They probably steal dogs and re-sell them for a living. So most likely, they go to parks to identify people who walk dogs, check out their routine etc to eventually steal them from them. So yeah, it was most likely planned in that sense, they just never know/care who the owners of the dogs are. 

Yup, and that's the tricky part.... They obviously know it's gonna be extra hard for them to resell the dogs now the whole town is on the lookout for them, so I truly hope they give them up and someone finds them unharmed on some street corner. Truly hope I'm gonna wake up tomorrow to good news.

8 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I also don’t think they intended to shoot him- not giving them any excuses. But they probably were using the gun to intimidate him and didn’t expect him to not hand them over. I have to say I probably would have done the same thing. Absolutely nothing in this world could come between me and my animals, except death. 

you know, I can believe this. I didn't watch the video but it sound like there was a struggle and the dogs were barking, also maybe struggling, a chaotic scene. They would have probably preferred to make a clean getaway, not this huge-ass mess. 

Still, let's find them and charge them with attempted murder

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Kinda doubt it. This is petty crime, those guys clearly didn't mean to bring that kind of attention on them. But I guess it's just speculation for now... I truly hope the investigation gets somewhere fast and the dogs are recovered safely.

Yeah, it sounds like a robbery gone wrong and that Ryan (not Gaga) was targeted. He dog sits/walks for a lot of people, too, so as others said my guess is they've noticed him before walking around with dogs. When it was reported that it was four gunshots, I actually thought it might not have been about the dogs and more of a crime of passion type of situation with an ex knowing he was a celeb dog sitter & deciding to hurt him/steal the dogs for money. But one gun shot...just sounds like it was a regular robbery gone wrong.

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, LaLa said:

you know, I can believe this. I didn't watch the video but it sound like there was a struggle and the dogs were barking, also maybe struggling, a chaotic scene. They would have probably preferred to make a clean getaway, not this huge-ass mess. 

Still, let's find them and charge them with attempted murder

One of the many reasons I believe we need strict gun control in the U.S. In most cases (and I'm not excusing them), I don't believe the people who wave around guns to intimidate folks truly intend on shooting a person. Guns can turn a routine robbery gone wrong into an attempted murder or murder situation in a heartbeat.

Archived