💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

On The Spotlight: Michael NGO

Kimmo

Featured Posts

EF87606-C-FCE4-424-D-BD63-AC1-B68-CF2-E6
I’m still so proud of Michael  for making it so far, from J-Lo, Ariana and Gaga.
He’s an underrated designer who like Brandon Maxwell have taken inspiration from Gaga and have achieved so much in the fashion world.  

A little background on Michael who I love so much and is always so down to earth, he started by making some amazing costumes during the Monster Ball era which him and his bestie would wear, sometimes they would dress like Gaga and attend her concerts, he also always thanks Gaga for being his biggest inspiration now he’s made some of the most iconic looks for so many artists :pawsup::heart:

Give him a follow and remind him how Iconic he is gheys  :vegas:

https://instagram.com/imngo?igshid=8d5ztcjpueqw

Gaga as his inspiration:

F315-A2-AB-AA11-48-A1-8-A48-EC01-BF231-B
180-EF879-3-B89-454-C-BD7-C-25-DC20-A790

Some of his Triconic look:

3626-B20-A-1-FD2-49-E4-A418-003-FBC411-D
Gaga wearing his face mask:

D83-B11-C2-AF4-F-49-F7-9941-060-E82209-E
Creator of Ariana’s iconic look:

4-F9-AD474-F985-4618-9713-5-CD33-FB9-EC6

More iconic looks:

Spoiler

E5219-DE5-0-B04-422-A-A504-A435-E33-FC1-

F5-C74-B31-2-DC9-43-E7-8301-8-FDDDDB616-
84-E50-B8-C-BA3-C-46-D0-9-E39-E024080-BE
90-A86642-7715-4-D94-9-DAB-819-D70-D9443

3-C0-C8988-0-EF6-42-C1-BC8-D-E88-B79-CFA

Face Masks by Michael:

Spoiler

66-BB962-D-E87-F-4-CD4-A124-AA0-FA022-A9
576-EE245-176-E-4-C9-E-9055-3-B6-AA77-A8
CBDE5-CE8-2-B7-C-4-AB3-AF5-E-F0-F34-BAA0

Hottie Detector

Woah, he is very talented, Gagz needs to have him on board a lot more imo, hes creating iconic looks left and right, truly an Innovator! :giveup:

He is so talented and just a super kind person overall! I have a couple masks from him and they are the most comfortable ones I’ve tried! :sara:

numb the flame

His designs are good. I thought the Sweetener World Tour outfits were very similar in design but just different colours but I’m sure that’s just ari’s choices rather than his talent. 

21 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

His designs are good. I thought the Sweetener World Tour outfits were very similar in design but just different colours but I’m sure that’s just ari’s choices rather than his talent. 

Rather than his talent? Don’t underestimate him, he’s the designer of the outfits I’m sure that’s the reason why he was chosen for it :bear:

Hottie Detector

numb the flame
7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Rather than his talent? Don’t underestimate him, he’s the designer of the outfits I’m sure that’s the reason why he was chosen for it :bear:

People often like to slander all of the Enigma outfits regardless of the persons who made them talent. 

4 hours ago, numb the flame said:

People often like to slander all of the Enigma outfits regardless of the persons who made them talent. 

What does Enigma have anything too do with this? Are you serious...

Hottie Detector

numb the flame
Just now, Kimmo said:

What does Enigma have anything too do with this? Are you serious...

You said that I shouldn't underestimate his talent because I mentioned how his designs are good however 4/6 of the SWT outfits were two of the same designs but two different variations. I was using Enigma as an example because the designer of the Enigma outfits is probably talented if Gaga hired them but people often say a lot worse than me saying "4/6 of the SWT outfits are variations of the same two designs" does this make sense?

37 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

You said that I shouldn't underestimate his talent because I mentioned how his designs are good however 4/6 of the SWT outfits were two of the same designs but two different variations. I was using Enigma as an example because the designer of the Enigma outfits is probably talented if Gaga hired them but people often say a lot worse than me saying "4/6 of the SWT outfits are variations of the same two designs" does this make sense?

Because if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all, you’re also part of the problem 

Hottie Detector

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Because if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all, you’re also part of the problem 

I said his designs were good just that Ariana's choices were very similar to one another, I didn't say "OH MY GOD HIS WORK IS TERRIBLE FIRE HIM NOW!1!" like a lot of people on this site do whether it be Gaga or another artist, it seems you're not allowed to have an opinion unless you love every single thing an artist does on this site. 

Archived