💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

That $500,000 has really flushed out all the stupid people on the Internet

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

Everywhere the reward is mentioned you see a bunch of idiots slamming Gaga for not caring about "her dog walker" whose name they can't even bother to find out. It's like they all expect those click-baity headlines to tell the whole story, and it's unfathomable to them that life exists off camera, too.

Goddammit I hate people.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

I’m sure there’s a ton of backlash on Twitter. Delete your Twitter. It was so hard for me but honestly, I experience a LOT less negativity using the internet without Twitter. It’s terrific

Bonkers

I do find it confusing because if she paid 500,000 to dog nappers (if that's how you read "no questions asked)  and just let them get away with it... wouldn't it be extremely dangerous for ALL dog walkers of the rich and famous?

It would basically be just giving 500,000 to the person who shot her dog walker... to me it does sort of seem like she's less interested in helping him and more interested in getting her dogs back.

On the outside, there's no way for me to know what's going on, so I make no judgments, but I do understand why people are questioning concern for the dog walker.  I'm sure he's sick about the dogs being gone and is desperate to have them safely returned too.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

StarstruckIllusion

I don’t get why people are mad at Gaga for the media’s failure of reporting she cares about her dog walker too. Nobody offers tips for attempted murder. It’s literally what the police are paid for. It’s literally only for missing people.

The Fame

People are dumb. The 500k is a reward for the return of the stolen pets; Ryan was not kidnapped and therefore a ransom is not needed. YES, he has medical bills, but Gaga can just quietly pay those and wouldn't announce it. The reward money needs to be announced.

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I do find it confusing because if she paid 500,000 to dog nappers and just let them get away with it... wouldn't it be extremely dangerous for ALL dog walkers of the rich and famous?

It would basically be just giving 500,000 to the person who shot her dog walker... to me it does sort of seem like she's less interested in helping him and more interested in getting her dogs back.

On the outside, there's no way for me to know what's going on, so I make no judgments, but I do understand why people are questioning concern for the dog walker.  

I think the whole point of the $500,000 reward is so that if the shooters/kidnappers reach out by phone/e-mail, the police or whoever in charge of the case can track these a**holes down.

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

YourEvilTwin
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I do find it confusing because if she paid 500,000 to dog nappers (if that's how you read "no questions asked)  and just let them get away with it... wouldn't it be extremely dangerous for ALL dog walkers of the rich and famous?

On the outside, there's no way for me to know what's going on, so I make no judgments, but I do understand why people are questioning concern for the dog walker.  

What, you think the LAPD are there for eye candy? They’ll be watching the money like hawks, and they’ll be asking all the questions.

pachinko
7 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Everywhere the reward is mentioned you see a bunch of idiots slamming Gaga for not caring about "her dog walker" whose name they can't even bother to find out. It's like they all expect those click-baity headlines to tell the whole story, and it's unfathomable to them that life exists off camera, too.

Goddammit I hate people.

They should slam the media not Gaga. 

Just now, Bonkers said:

I do find it confusing because if she paid 500,000 to dog nappers and just let them get away with it... wouldn't it be extremely dangerous for ALL dog walkers of the rich and famous?

If they agree to receive the money, it might be easier for the police to track them... First they get the dogs safe and then, they go after the criminals...

Gaga might not be 'asking questions' but the police will... And $500,000 is waaay more than what they could get from selling them...

Bonkers
1 minute ago, YourEvilTwin said:

What, you think the LAPD are there for eye candy? They’ll be watching the money like hawks, and they’ll be asking all the questions.

So you're saying "no questions asked" is a trap.  

That's why I said I have no idea because I'm on the outside.  I'm just saying I see why people see "no questions asked" and then think, gee, what about the guy who got shot.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Luke78619

Couldn’t the reward money just be a way of trying to work out the kidnappers so they get arrested and therefore the reward isn’t needed, or maybe can go towards a dog charity or something 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

YourEvilTwin
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

So you're saying "no questions asked" is a trap.  

That's why I said I have no idea because I'm on the outside.  I'm just saying I see why people see "no questions asked" and then think, gee, what about the guy who got shot.  

Yes, and it’s astounding to me that this is not blindingly obvious to everyone else.

Economy
11 minutes ago, Stephen said:

They just need to feel morally superior it's an ego thing. Ignore them :shrug:

I been using this term a lot. Is it catching on? :laughga:

Archived