đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

That $500,000 has really flushed out all the stupid people on the Internet

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

but the guys are not caught yet? we don’t even know if they start blackmailing or whatever turn that could bring otherwise

Local news said they were caught (I'm originally from L.A. and was talking to a friend last night who said they heard it on the local news), but apparently now that's not the case or the reporter was mistaken. I do think the story is basically over in terms of media coverage, though, as Ryan seems like he's going to be okay and there's a lot of other stuff going on in the news.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Local news said they were caught (I'm originally from L.A. and was talking to a friend last night who said they heard it on the local news), but apparently now that's not the case or the reporter was mistaken. I do think the story is basically over in terms of media coverage, though, as Ryan seems like he's going to be okay and there's a lot of other stuff going on in the news.

Yeah I have a feeling by end of the weekend no one will really be talking about this as much...

I know Gaga loves her dogs, but I don't think there is any way on God's green earth that she would pay one cent to people who shot her friend. And even if she did want to do that, there is no way the police would let it happen. If this was just a 'normal' dognapping, MAYBE (I don't know) the police would stand back and let it happen, but this isn't a normal case, they shot someone. If ransom was allowed to be paid, it could only be for the purpose of helping the police catch the criminals, not to get the dogs back. I doubt if the criminals would be stupid enough to think they could get a ransom in those circumstances anyway, so the 500k as ransom is really a red herring. Money could change hands though for someone who was not involved in the crime to rat on the criminals.

nodandsmile

hopefully the criminals will be as stupid as them to believe that "no questions will be asked"  🙏

36 minutes ago, MOT said:

I know Gaga loves her dogs, but I don't think there is any way on God's green earth that she would pay one cent to people who shot her friend. And even if she did want to do that, there is no way the police would let it happen. If this was just a 'normal' dognapping, MAYBE (I don't know) the police would stand back and let it happen, but this isn't a normal case, they shot someone. If ransom was allowed to be paid, it could only be for the purpose of helping the police catch the criminals, not to get the dogs back. I doubt if the criminals would be stupid enough to think they could get a ransom in those circumstances anyway, so the 500k as ransom is really a red herring. Money could change hands though for someone who was not involved in the crime to rat on the criminals.

She's not paying the criminals tho, she's paying the people that might know who did it to come forward and tell the police.

26 minutes ago, Mars said:

She's not paying the criminals tho, she's paying the people that might know who did it to come forward and tell the police.

Yes. I think that's the only way that money might actually be paid.

If she says or suggests that she would pay money to the criminals themselves, I think that could only be because the police want her to say that, as it could help them to catch the guys.

Archived