šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

That $500,000 has really flushed out all the stupid people on the Internet

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

As per, the media jumping on the bandwagon and twisting it.

I have absolutely no doubt that has not paid Ryan's medical bills. With him expecting to survive, she will definitely pay for aftercare too, but the media will leave that bit out.

In my messy era.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo

Twitter's toxicity is the main reason why I ditched the app. It's taking a toll on my mental heath.

my username says it all šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

Putang Ina Mo

Gaga + her team are waaaaaay too smart to beĀ "no questions asked". I'm sure that it's just a ruse/trap.Ā 

my username says it all šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

Itā€™s more of a bounty. The $500,000 reward is also incentive for any of the criminals friends or people who know what theyā€™ve done to come forward and report them.Ā 

HEARTSTOP
6 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I do find it confusing because if she paid 500,000 to dog nappers (if that's how you read "no questions asked)Ā  and just let them get away with it... wouldn't it be extremely dangerous for ALL dog walkers of the rich and famous?

It would basically be just giving 500,000 to the person who shot her dog walker... to me it does sort of seem like she's less interested in helping him and more interested in getting her dogs back.

On the outside, there's no way for me to know what's going on, so I make no judgments, but I do understand why people are questioning concern for the dog walker.Ā  I'm sure he's sick about the dogs being gone and is desperate to have them safely returned too.

Usually money rewards are used as bait to get a hold on the kidnappers/robbers in many cases. Police will always be looking from afar to intervene when most appropriate.

IDGAF

lolitamuse
6 hours ago, Bonkers said:

So you're saying "no questions asked" is a trap.Ā Ā 

That's why I said I have no idea because I'm on the outside.Ā  I'm just saying I see why people see "no questions asked" and then think, gee, what about the guy who got shot.Ā Ā 

I mean, do you think she'd say "$500,000 reward for returning my dogs, and we will call the police"?Ā 

Ā No, she's going to make it seem like she just wants her dogs back so the kidnappers/shooters reveal themselves & can get caught.

Naak Le Vaar

May Gaga's Curse fall upon those evil men who hurt Ryan and the dogs... And the haters who are desperately trying to frame Gaga as some elitist who has no sympathy.Ā 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Galagala

Wow the amount of criticism is beyond my imagination.Ā  Literally most of the related tweets got more people being negative about her than being supportive.Ā 

Hope this whole thing pass ASAP.

Oriane

Hmmm if the kidnappers are not totally stupid, they would try to find a way to make the dog/money exchange go without being caught by the police. If criminalsĀ know that everytime there's a "no questions asked" ransom like this, it turns out to be a trap, they're not going to do it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

8 hours ago, Stephen said:

They just need to feel morally superior it's an ego thing. Ignore themĀ :shrug:

You would be surprised at how the gays here at ggd do this more probably coz they they no one to flex that toĀ in realĀ lifeĀ :huntyga:

FrederickSpears

Her dogs have just been stolen and could be in danger, and people are attacking her? Horrible people. Of course she is going to offer a reward - she wants her babies back and safely! I'm sure her friend is getting his medical bills paid by Gaga. That is just the person she is and he is her friend, too. I pray those poor babies are back soon and I really hope that Gaga gets security for them whenever they are on a walk now. This is such a sad and scary situation.

hpmcmill
14 hours ago, The Fame said:

People are dumb. The 500k is a reward for the return of the stolen pets; Ryan was not kidnapped and therefore a ransom is not needed. YES, he has medical bills, but Gaga can just quietly pay those and wouldn't announce it. The reward money needs to be announced.

this 100%

LilyLark
7 hours ago, Galagala said:

Wow the amount of criticism is beyond my imagination.Ā  Literally most of the related tweets got more people being negative about her than being supportive.Ā 

Hope this whole thing pass ASAP.

It's already mostly passed. Since the guys were caught and Ryan is in stable condition, the story will be gone by Saturday at the latest.

But yeah, the reaction was insane. People looking to get angry for no reason and who don't even give a **** about Ryan. At least 99% of the regular media was fine; it was generally social media pulling their pitchforks out. It's good to keep in mind that not that many people are actually on twitter and even less use it for celeb stuff, even though at times it seems like the whole world is on twitter.

And I'm someone who has called out Gaga in the pass and I sort of think her team bungled this a bit (but it's also understandable, as they care more about Ryan and the dogs instead of how Gaga comes across in this situation)...but there's a massive leap from reasonable criticism to assuming Gaga doesn't care if a man dies because she offered a cash reward without questions (and people have to be stupid asf to realize the no questions bit is a lie because cops always investigate anyway if it's a serious matter)...especially because People or TMZ mentioned she was very concerned about Ryan.

IMO this sort of thing is why Taylor basically cut off the media for years and Beyonce clearly hates the media/social media.

Schizophonic
50 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's already mostly passed. Since the guys were caught and Ryan is in stable condition, the story will be gone by Saturday at the latest.

But yeah, the reaction was insane. People looking to get angry for no reason and who don't even give a **** about Ryan. At least 99% of the regular media was fine; it was generally social media pulling their pitchforks out. It's good to keep in mind that not that many people are actually on twitter and even less use it for celeb stuff, even though at times it seems like the whole world is on twitter.

And I'm someone who has called out Gaga in the pass and I sort of think her team bungled this a bit (but it's also understandable, as they care more about Ryan and the dogs instead of how Gaga comes across in this situation)...but there's a massive leap from reasonable criticism to assuming Gaga doesn't care if a man dies because she offered a cash reward without questions (and people have to be stupid asf to realize the no questions bit is a lie because cops always investigate anyway if it's a serious matter)...especially because People or TMZ mentioned she was very concerned about Ryan.

IMO this sort of thing is why Taylor basically cut off the media for years and Beyonce clearly hates the media/social media.

but the guys are not caught yet? we donā€™t even know if they start blackmailing or whatever turn that could bring otherwise

Archived