💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

That $500,000 has really flushed out all the stupid people on the Internet

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I don't believe Gaga or anyone from her team put out an official statement regarding this or the reward?

Everyone is just quoting TMZ as fact it seems, and their sources are someone close to Gaga, not Gaga herself or Bobby. 

It's sad the media fail to paint a bigger picture. I used to work in entertainment journalism and hated it because of all the exaggeration and how loosely interpreted things often are. And the little regard for the feelings of those involved.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
2 hours ago, E Z said:

Gaga is gonna have top notch security for her kids after this. 

I said some thing similar elsewhere, but I’m sure if she has kids that she will have bodyguards accompanying them and the nannies at all times.

She/Her/Hers

CommonWhiteGirl

I really don't understand the outcry of people who are mad she's offering $500,000 for someone to find her dogs. Ryan (the dog walker who's name these "woke" people don't even care to look up) is in the hospital and is expected to make a recovery. I don't think people can comprehend that the police don't really care about of couple of dogs when a man was almost murdered. Obviously they're going to pour a ton of resources into investigating who shot him and Gaga will put her resources into finding her dogs. Do people expect Gaga to put a bounty on these people's heads??? 

12 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I said some thing similar elsewhere, but I’m sure if she has kids that she will have bodyguards accompanying them and the nannies at all times.

Yeah I’m sure most people have in the back of their heads that nothing that bad would happen to them. They have more faith in humanity. A wake up call like this can shake that up. 

HausOfAntonio

How is she receiving backlash for something she literally has no control over? I would love to see people in her position, with loads of disposable income, have their pets kidnapped. Of course you’re gonna want them back if you love them no matter the cost

thefamebitch

We ALL know that Gaga will be taking care of this behind the scenes as she normally does.  

My biggest piece of advice to everyone else: delete your twitter and do not return.  It’s truly freeing. That place is filled with an insane amount of negativity, narcissists, sociopaths and overall extremely disturbing people who actually LOVE tragedies like this.  Stop engaging with the negativity and you’ll live a much happier life.  

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, crushedlemonice said:

I don't see how it's not obvious to people why it's advertised as "no questions asked". If there is a money exchange police would obviously be monitoring it and then immediately arresting whoever showed up. If Gaga said "$500k but police will be there to interrogate you" that would deter people from coming forward.

I do not in the slightest bit care how much of a dickhead I sound like saying this- if you do not understand this, you’re stupid. Period. 

PartySick
24 minutes ago, CommonWhiteGirl said:

I really don't understand the outcry of people who are mad she's offering $500,000 for someone to find her dogs. Ryan (the dog walker who's name these "woke" people don't even care to look up) is in the hospital and is expected to make a recovery. I don't think people can comprehend that the police don't really care about of couple of dogs when a man was almost murdered. Obviously they're going to pour a ton of resources into investigating who shot him and Gaga will put her resources into finding her dogs. Do people expect Gaga to put a bounty on these people's heads??? 

They blast her as if she was some Hollywood elite whose peasant employee was shot while working and she only cares about the dogs. They know literally nothing about her.

When in actuality, Ryan is a close family friend that I'm sure Gaga is worried sick about. He bravely fought them off and managed to give Asia a chance to run (possibly saving her life). Now she's simply concerned about her friend getting better and her dogs coming home. Making the assholes who did this face justice is the LAPD's job, not hers.

I wish Gaga could be home rn with Asia and able to visit Ryan while he recovers.

She's literally the best person, she doesn't deserve this :/

🖤

Quartz

Love has no price. That ransom is her trying to get them back the best she can. That's it. Period. How the fck can you fault her for that. STOP SCRUTINIZING HER. This is an extremely difficult time for her without your judgements piling on top of everything. Have a little empathy ffs

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

I don't believe Gaga or anyone from her team put out an official statement regarding this or the reward?

Everyone is just quoting TMZ as fact it seems, and their sources are someone close to Gaga, not Gaga herself or Bobby. 

It's sad the media fail to paint a bigger picture. I used to work in entertainment journalism and hated it because of all the exaggeration and how loosely interpreted things often are. And the little regard for the feelings of those involved.

Yeah, there's no official statement which makes the "Gaga doesn't care" bit even dumber than it already is...if she had put out an official statement where she didn't mention the dog walker at all there would at least be some reason for backlash. All the info out there is that there is a reward, and that's it.

Also, you are on the money. TMZ f*cked this one up...turns out Ryan was shot once and not four times.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

I do not in the slightest bit care how much of a dickhead I sound like saying this- if you do not understand this, you’re stupid. Period. 

Preach. Sometimes I feel like people are obtuse on purpose just so they can be outraged. I normally dislike using the term "outrage culture" or "cancel culture" since so many a-holes use those terms as an excuse to be bigoted and/or just plain cruel. However...while it does tend to be vastly exaggerated, "outrage culture" absolutely is a real thing on occasion and this is a prime example where people are being actively stupid just because they want to be mad at Gaga.

Glamourpuss

It's like they just want a reason to drag her. 

I'm a member of many groups for lost and missing pets and I see posts all the time written by distraught pet owners who are worried sick about their dogs and how they are being cared for. Every scenario runs through their mind. People would do anything possible to get their pets back. They offer up their life savings to get their beloved dog back. This $500,000 to me shows Gaga is desperate for their safe return and it's so sad that people want to focus on the part that makes her look selfish and cold hearted. Of course she cares about Ryan and it doesn't come into question that she will cover his expenses and help him on his journey to recovery. To me it's obvious she won't abandon him after the trauma he's been through.  

I'm in knots about this myself. As an animal lover I can't bare to think about what conditions the dogs are being kept in. I can't imagine how Gaga must be feeling. I hope and I pray that those dogs are returned safe and sound. 

SMILE2NE1

The irony is these woke people are the ones that actually don't care about the well being of those harmed. They use anything they can to appear morally superior. It's a real spiritual and social sickness. These are the worst and also most tortured kind of people. 

Archived