Top Posters In This Topic

• MJHolland

• KanyeWest

• alsemanche

• Lion Heart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EDIT TO CLARIFY: Thank you @alsemanche!

Here come the "SJWs are ruining everything" comments  It's not like anyone asked for this or was fighting for it, and it's almost certainly a corporate move to keep up an image of inclusivity and

Why not make something new instead of changing the old?

alsemanche

Here come the "SJWs are ruining everything" comments :awkney:

It's not like anyone asked for this or was fighting for it, and it's almost certainly a corporate move to keep up an image of inclusivity and progressive identity politics. But still, it's not a bad thing, it's just a thing. And I guess it would promote gender diversity and acceptance among children who buy these toys so why not! 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 31
MJHolland
1 minute ago, PxA limited said:

Why not make something new instead of changing the old?

Have you gotten any fresh air today sis? You can do it for free you know. 

1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Here come the "SJWs are ruining everything" comments :awkney:

Too late :vegas: but what fab timing for this news to drop lmao 

• Like 6
ToxicHot

Well that’s......cute. Having different kinds of Potato Head characters, especially if the brand emphasizes that several are gender-neutral, is great!

But changing the whole brand name though? It’s such a legacy... I don’t think that was necessary. :shrug: It was simply based on a character. :bear: 

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
alsemanche
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Too late :vegas: but what fab timing for this news to drop lmao 

Right? :billie: 

weed

Idk how I feel about it but I don't think about Mr Potato Head so I don't really care. It's not like anyone was pressuring them so they did it on their own accord and I appreciate that.

Retron

It's actually a bit different. There is still a Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, but they fall under a new "Potato Head" brand umbrella.

• Like 12
Grigio Guy

I used to interchange parts for my Mr and Mrs. Potato Head and ven used to combine them so this feels incredibly fitting and exciting! Children should feel as comfortable as possible when it comes to their toys and what they project onto them!

The art of failure is interpretant of what I meant to say
TimisaMonster

This is so stupid honestly...who was so "offended" by this to the point the higher ups at Hasbro needed to make this change? :smh:

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 4
alsemanche
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

This is so stupid honestly...who was so "offended" by this to the point the higher ups at Hasbro needed to make make change? :smh:

No one. Which is why they kept the Mr. and Mrs. and included others without any title to remove their gender. It was their own decision, not something people were fighting for, and it's a harmless one. 

• Like 16
KanyeWest

The majority of the world is not LGBT tho, deciding to change everything gender neutral is gonna ruin the cause & fight of the community because people will look at it as a joke because of marketing things like this. But thats just my 2 cents 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2
KanyeWest
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This is so stupid honestly...who was so "offended" by this to the point the higher ups at Hasbro needed to make make change? :smh:

They just want some clout on the back of the LGBT community to act fake "woke" this is like greenwashing,except in my opinion they are damaging the cause more than anything

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
MJHolland
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

@TimisaMonster and @dynamite — you can actually do the right thing before people get upset with you, ya know... :smh:

Who wtf are you to tell them that this is stupid? They selling plastic potatoes why tf would they be gendered in the first place lmaoaoao

• Like 3