HEAVY METAL LOVER (LYRIC VIDEO)

lgbt

Mr. Potato Head brand goes gender neutral

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

MJHolland
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

The majority of the world is not LGBT tho, deciding to change everything gender neutral is gonna ruin the cause & fight of the community because people will look at it as a joke because of marketing things like this. But thats just my 2 cents 

Fair. Most of the potatoes I've met don't have a gender, but maybe you've met a potato that does? Feel free to share that story I'll be waiting. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJHolland

• KanyeWest

• alsemanche

• Lion Heart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EDIT TO CLARIFY: Thank you @alsemanche!

Here come the "SJWs are ruining everything" comments  It's not like anyone asked for this or was fighting for it, and it's almost certainly a corporate move to keep up an image of inclusivity and

Why not make something new instead of changing the old?

DirrtyPony

I guess there is no harm in another option.

I'm more interested to see how these will sell compared to Mr. and Mrs. I wonder what kids are going to naturally gravitate towards.

Strung out for another taste
CautiousLurker

FINALLY, the representation we all NEEDED - no doubt this will usher in a cultural shift we've been waiting for, NO LONGER shall the oppressive institution of gender slither into every crack of our collective psyche and wreak havoc with its suspiciously phallic tentacles, NOT while our hero Potato is looking over us :tony:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim
  • LMAO 6
Tony31511

I appreciate the fact that they're being progressive and acknowledging the LGBTQ+ community, but I don't really see how it's necessary to drop the "Mr."? I mean, wasn't Mr. Potato Head a male character since the beginning? They are basically taking away his original gender just for the sake of not being cancelled by far-leftists in the future. I think they could have kept Mr. Potato Head and introduced new potato characters that are genderless.

• Like 3
KanyeWest
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Fair. Most of the potatoes I've met don't have a gender, but maybe you've met a potato that does? Feel free to share that story I'll be waiting. 

I don't think you understood my point at all, also you seem angry

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
MJHolland
Just now, KanyeWest said:

The entire forum has been fighting a handful of bigots all afternoon who are trying to invalidate non-binary/gender neutral people and compare them to pedophiles so yeah it's a lil tense luv  

• Like 1
Rj Barker

Well I see that the media has riled you all up nicely. ABC, sky etc all reporting that Mr potato head is no more etc. 

You can still purchase a Mr. Potato head and a Mrs potato head. Just the brand name has slightly changed. 

Why yall so bothered. It's a potato. Jesus christ.

• Like 11
gabeoz

They’re just dropping it from the name of the brand :toofunny: not y’all getting pressed over a plastic potato 

Edited by gabeoz
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
KanyeWest
Just now, Tony31511 said:

I appreciate the fact that they're being progressive and acknowledging the LGBTQ+ community, but I don't really see how it's necessary to drop the "Mr."? I mean, wasn't Mr. Potato Head a male character since the beginning? They are basically taking away his original gender just for the sake of not being cancelled by far-leftists in the future. I think they could have kept Mr. Potato Head and introduced new potato characters that are genderless.

This is just like Charlie's Angels "feminist" woke reboot that just hurts the movement more than help it. It's fake useless activism that makes causes look like a joke. 

Yes it's just a damn plastic toy, but replacing well known "characters", whether movies, toys, comic books into genderless characters out of nowhere is fake as hell, and a marketing strategy so it's not honest at all, and it's becoming a trend now with brands. I also wonder why they chose Mr Potato Head and not Mrs Potato Head, maybe they can make the Mrs a nonbinary lesbian transgender woman next

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1
MJHolland
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Also sis they're just expanding the brand... Mr and Mrs Potato head aren't going anywhere as people have pointed out to you. Honestly a misleading thread title. Just gonna tag @dynamite so he can see since I catching you liking problematic gender takes here too often to be cute. 

dynamite
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Also sis they're just expanding the brand... Mr and Mrs Potato head aren't going anywhere as people have pointed out to you. Honestly a misleading thread title. Just gonna tag @dynamite so he can see since I catching you liking problematic gender takes here too often to be cute. 

Thanks for the heads up, oh beacon of social justice on subjective matters x

Edited by dynamite
MJHolland
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

This is just like Charlie's Angels "feminist" woke reboot that just hurts the movement more than help it. It's fake useless activism that makes causes look like a joke. 

Yes it's just a damn plastic toy, but replacing well known "characters", whether movies, toys, comic books into genderless characters out of nowhere is fake as hell, and a marketing strategy so it's not honest at all, and it's becoming a trend now with brands. I also wonder why they chose Mr Potato Head and not Mrs Potato Head, maybe they can make the Mrs a nonbinary lesbian transgender woman next

Nothing was dropped sis... Mr Potato head is still there gurl