đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can we start a Gofundme for Gagas dog walker?

GreatestThing

Featured Posts

I think he’s employed by Gaga and since he was harmed during his duties, she would probably cover all costs incurred. I don’t think it’s a case that he’d have to pay for all this himself. A fundraiser isn’t necessary,  by all means send him well wishes, his social media profiles are on Asia’s Instagram page 

edit: loving the gift idea mentioned above, but let’s just see if the dogs are returned first 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
7 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Someone on the official thread suggested GGD send a gift to Ryan, wich I feel is a nice idea. I don't think a GoFundMe would be necessary, since he seems stable at the moment and Gaga's probably paying a part. 

Ooh I like the gift idea

đź–¤

Sassy McSass

Thinking of doing something to help him is a nice thought, but I’m sure by now Gaga’s taken care of this. Let’s not make the mistake to think that if something in Gaga’s life (or any public person) it didn’t happen. This is a private matter. It’s bad enough it’s all over the news already.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

YourEvilTwin

Let's just hope he recovers first. Knowing Gaga, she's going to set him up for life.

*knocks furiously on wood*

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Ooh I like the gift idea

I love the idea too. Something serious and sincere from Gaga fans. He must feel guilty for what happened today, even tho he isn't, so I think a gift from little monsters would be a nice message to him. 

could mean anything

4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I mean, something symbolic like flowers with a note wishing him good would be great :)

This would be really nice actually. He doesn't need any actual gift from us, it's not like his birthday or Christmas. I would love GGD sent something symbolic just to make sure he knows little monsters are on his side and wishing him well.

could mean anything

Just now, GreatestThing said:

Maybe we could send him flowers and a card signed by us all wishing him a speedy recovery 

Flowers would be really cute

Mister G

Maybe a get well soon type of gift. I proposed GoFundMe but then realized, she and her team will probably already assist with any medical expenses accrued because of this tragedy.

Stupid Oreo

:toofunny:She is gonna use the signed poster money to buy her dogs back 

xoxo Craig

I think a bouquet of flowers from the admin of GGD would be a nice gesture of support, but a GFM is unnecessary imo since Gaga could pay for Ryan's medical bills. She is offering a 500k reward for finding the dogs, it's not like Gaga is broke

End Racism Now

39 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

This. As nice as that would be I bet Gaga would more than likely be covering his expenses while he recovered since he was taking care of her dogs and is a personal friend of hers.

This. It’s also probably like $20 for her comparatively. She’s got money in the bank

• Admin locked this topic

Archived