lgbt

Rep. Taylor Greene: "There are two genders"

Harper

Featured Posts

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Chromatican said:

For the vast majority, gender and sex are aligned. Give names for what the between and beyond genders are called and what constitutes those experiences. Allowing people to identify as xenogenders does marginalize dysphoric trans people:

I'll watch later because I'm currently busy with work

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chromatican

• alsemanche

• MJHolland

• Bonkers

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, it is not, I've always known this part of my identity, since my youngest memories, before I even knew a word for it, same as many people who identify as trans, or gay, or lesbian... I've always kn

I googled her and "Marjorie Taylor Greene is an American politician, businesswoman, and far-right conspiracy theorist"  

Except it's not up to you to "believe" in them. You're literally invalidating their identity... 

Reality
21 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

What are the 128?

Being "male" or "female" is not necessarily a binary thing.

There are other types of sexes: chromosomal sex, gonadal sex, brain sex, etc. For example, just because you are "female" in the traditional scene doesn't mean that you don't have "male" sex organs.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ᱬ // GOᗪ Oᖴ ᗰIᔕᑕᕼIEᖴ ४ // 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖 ۞
  • Like 1
alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

I am a member of the LGBT community so it is up to me who is a member or not.

Oh really? So it's also up to TERFs to decide that trans are not part of the "community" (an incredibly outdated concept btw) and it's up to biphobes to decide that bi people are not part of the "community". You're part of the "community", not its dictator lol

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
MJHolland
9 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

. Gender cannot be anything you want it to be. That makes the concept amorphous and marginalizes binary transgender people. 

You’re the only one marginalizing people who don’t identify with either male or female 

This is toxic asf and you know you’re wrong when you’re literally towing the line of a crazy conservative with thinks a school shooting used paid actors and no one was actually killed 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Bigot? I support transgender rights. My icon is a transwoman, I just believe in gatekeeping the community from nb people who often use the trans label to transgender people's detriment and muddy the water.

Seriously? We don’t need you gate keeping you clown. The LBGTQIA+ community is for everyone get out of here bigot 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Bonkers
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It's not a solid rule of language tbh but I prefer to use it that way and many do that too. Male/female refers to sex and man/woman to gender. It creates a more inclusive language system of referring to people. 

I hope it becomes a solid rule of language.  It's very clarifying and I think it would be helpful to trans people by not relating sex to man/woman.  It fits awkwardly in my mind, but i think the more clear our vocabulary gets the less awkward people will be about it.

So obviously a gender reveal party is actually a sex reveal party.  Or  would should that be called?  :oprah:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
PartySick
6 minutes ago, Bottom said:

This is the perfect example of what modern day conservatism is all about, they don't care about the economy, they don't care about politics, they don't care about helping people, all they care about is who can shout the loudest against various minorities, their whole party and it's supporters only care about hurting others

Bingo^

Conservativism is dead in the US tbh. Now it's just the Democrats, independents, and the "lolol gotcha, libtards!".

Seeing voices 🖐️🖤
  • Love 1
ItsCaseyPaul
3 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Bigot? I support transgender rights. My icon is a transwoman, I just believe in gatekeeping the community from nb people who often use the trans label to transgender people's detriment and muddy the water.

So you support transgendered people, but not non-binary.. Because non-binary people "threaten" the progression of transgender acceptance? 

Am I really reading this correctly? Is that really what you're saying?

MJHolland

I knew this thread would blow up the second I saw it.

GGD continues to be an embarrassment when it comes to gender issues. If these bigots aren’t going to change I would at least love for the mods to shut them up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Chromatican
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Oh really? So it's also up to TERFs to decide that trans are not part of the "community" (an incredibly outdated concept btw) and it's up to biphobes to decide that bi people are not part of the "community". You're part of the "community", not its dictator lol

TERFs want to outcast a letter of the umbrella, I do not. I am an old school gay person, I believe in fighting for the rights of gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transmen and tranwomen. Non-binary identities like 2 Spirit are of course welcome, but non-binary identities are so broad and sweeping that they do not belong in a community fighting for specific communities and people of specific experiences.

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

You know I really tried to have a discussion here and try to understand where you're coming from but you really are a bigot who thinks they have the right to determine who identifies as what and who belongs where. I have no clue where you get your info or beliefs from, but maybe educate yourself and get to know people before you spew this kind of bullsh!t. 

MJHolland
Just now, ItsCaseyPaul said:

So you support transgendered people, but not non-binary.. Because non-binary people "threaten" the progression of transgender acceptance? 

That’s exactly what they’re saying. They literally said they wanted to be a gatekeeper for the community. That person is a bigot. 

• Shook 1
Chromatican
1 minute ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

Non-binary identity is a trend. Transgender identity is not.

• Sad 1
alsemanche
1 minute ago, Chromatican said:

I am an old school gay person

we can tell

• Like 2
Chromatican
Just now, MJHolland said:

That’s exactly what they’re saying. They literally said they wanted to be a gatekeeper for the community. That person is a bigot. 

We need gatekeeping. Without "gatekeeping" MAPs or "minor attracted people" would have a letter in our acronym which is LGBT, LGBTQ, or LGBTQIA.

• PartySick locked this topic