💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Nick Jonas - Spaceman

Kimmo

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Its nice. Something I would listen to casually while I am working or browsing reddit 

trolly troll troll

Agunimon

I actually love it.

Not surprising because I like all of his music, but this is the best he's put out imo. I'm excited for the album.

Dominic

Its very Ariana in sound. Not a huge fan ngl, I liked his debut though so will see how this goes. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

The Child
31 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Its very Ariana in sound. Not a huge fan ngl, I liked his debut though so will see how this goes. 

I loved his debut and found his second album very disappointing.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I really like it! :party:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

pretty safe i'd say, definitely not bad but not seeing myself liatening to it much

... and now i just sit in silence.

TimisaMonster

It's groovy and something to play like when you have friends over and yall chilling over some drinks 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Dominic said:

Except for that really good album with Chains, he has always been a sound chaser. He did the same with Gaga's Perfect Illusion. 

But honestly I'm not mad at it. It sounds good with his voice. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

OhHenny2020

Sounds like Zane to me. I like it. Wish it went a little further with the production. 

Archived