Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

New Pokémon Presents tomorrow [7AM PDT, 3PM GMT]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

bionic

I'm sooo worried remakes won't live up to the originals. pokemon removes so many features these days, it just won't be the same. I basically just want a 3d remaster of the oriignal 

buy bionic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Let's Go Johto + Diamond and Pearl remakes is my guess. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

B2theRich33

Pokémon Snap (more in depth)

Pokemon Unite (longest portion about demo coming to Canada in March, gameplay)

Pokemon Sleep (possible)

Detective Pikachu 2 (possible) 

New features/events in Pokémon EX Masters and Pokémon Go

Pokémon Sword/Shield Pikachu w/sing mystery gift reminder 

Pokemon Gen 4 remakes

my predictions.

Lion Heart

Also

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lextyr97

SINNOH REMAKES. BRING IT. BEST GEN. BEST POKÉMON (idgaf). Can’t wait. Hopefully it’s good (unlike SWSH)

B2theRich33

I’m also adding to my list of predictions probably something about the new season of the anime, a mythical/legendary event like they did in the 20th anniversary.... 

dynamite
7 hours ago, Logan said:

Hopefully whatever we get is better than the low-effort Sword/Shield :green:

I was so excited at first because I'd only played Pokemon on Gameboy or DS and the graphics etc were so much better playing it on TV. But it lost its novelty fast. It's pretty to look at but the story and everything else gets old within a few days :triggered:

B2theRich33
1 minute ago, Blueskye said:

Why do people think they’re remaking Gen 4? And what about Gen 2 and 3?

So gen 2 had remakes... heart gold and soul silver... gen 3 had omega ruby and alpha sapphire... gen 4 theoretically would be next in terms of a remake... 

now unless TPC is gonna drop the model above and remake all games to a switch platform... then  gen 2 would be next, and probably with it being the style of let’s go... let’s go Johto.

Blueskye
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

:bear:

Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Alpha Sapphire, Omega Ruby.

No not those things. Not DS. I mean the new 3D games a la Let’s Go (aka Pokémon Red). We’ve had Gen 1, then they did S/S, now Gen 4? 

Blueskye
2 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

So gen 2 had remakes... heart gold and soul silver... gen 3 had omega ruby and alpha sapphire... gen 4 theoretically would be next in terms of a remake... 

now unless TPC is gonna drop the model above and remake all games to a switch platform... then  gen 2 would be next, and probably with it being the style of let’s go... let’s go Johto.

Yea that’s basically what I getting at. I never had a DS so I never played any of those, and i’m biased against the later gens so remaking anything after 3 doesn’t appeal.

B2theRich33
3 minutes ago, Blueskye said:

Yea that’s basically what I getting at. I never had a DS so I never played any of those, and i’m biased against the later gens so remaking anything after 3 doesn’t appeal.

So gen 4 (platinum) I think is the best game Pokémon created... in terms of story and events. It had so much to explore and was actually the first game I completed my national dex in...

I secretly hope (and know it will never happen) that if they do a let’s go sequel it’s a DLC expanding to the johto region and they can do that for each generation going forward.... I would love a game where I can go to ALL the regions.

Blueskye
2 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

So gen 4 (platinum) I think is the best game Pokémon created... in terms of story and events. It had so much to explore and was actually the first game I completed my national dex in...

I secretly hope (and know it will never happen) that if they do a let’s go sequel it’s a DLC expanding to the johto region and they can do that for each generation going forward.... I would love a game where I can go to ALL the regions.

Yea my hope is that they will continue on from Let’s Go (Kanto) and do Let’s Go: Johto and so on.

Debithius
8 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Yeah it's probably a coincidence, seeing as they've been posting teasers for every generation. They wouldn't "spoil" an announcement like that days in advance of an official presentation.

It is very clear and has been for a year now that Sinnoh remakes are happening. One, they follow their regular remake pattern, two, they have some domains reserved for Sinnoh and three, they have been hinting way too much for it to be a coincidence. The remakes are happening.

Archived