Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

(wikipedia) gaga in Bullet Train?

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

i know y’all get mad when someone mentions wikipedia so i put it in the title, if you clicked here then you know what you’re in for:trollga:

i was looking at gaga’s filmography on wikipedia, and it has her listed as a cast member in the upcoming action film, Bullet Train.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_videography

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_Train_(film)

thoughts?:madge:

anyone can edit that page but i think we have a official confirmation on this anyway? :oprah:

... and now i just sit in silence.

2 minutes ago, Damon said:

anyone can edit that page but i think we have a official confirmation on this anyway? :oprah:

I wish that myth that anyone can freely edit any Wikipedia page would go away. A good way of showing that it is not true is to simply try it. If you want to edit a famous page, for example Gaga's, you wouldn't be able to because its editing is restricted to special, trusted users. The same happens to pages of political figures like the president and VP. As for the pages with less importance, like Bullet Train's for example, you can edit it, but if you can't back your claims, your edit gets deleted in an instant. It's not easy to be able to contribute fake information. It doesn't pass the system they created.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, Jill said:

I wish that myth that anyone can freely edit any Wikipedia page would go away. A good way of showing that it is not true is to simply try it. If you want to edit a famous page, for example Gaga's, you wouldn't be able to because its editing is restricted to special, trusted users. The same happens to pages of political figures like the president and VP. As for the pages with less importance, like Bullet Train's for example, you can edit it, but if you can't back your claims, your edit gets deleted in an instant. It's not easy to be able to contribute fake information. It doesn't pass the system they created.

Thank you :smh: high school teacher anti wikipedia propaganda really worked

chaeri pls

22 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Thank you :smh: high school teacher anti wikipedia propaganda really worked

the mess is that wikipedia is now very often used in bibliography in university:toofunny:

littlepotter
Just now, Killa said:

the mess is that wikipedia is now very often used in bibliography in university:toofunny:

Our professor told us don't cite wikipedia but you can find a lot of citable sources there, which was a lifesaver

chaeri pls

2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Our professor told us don't cite wikipedia but you can find a lot of citable sources there, which was a lifesaver

You also seem more well-read than you actually are when you cite like 500 different books too :sis: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

i was talking really bibliography presented by the course. 

But yeah it's obviously a great start point, i think that prejudice is kinda over. 

gypsy101

yeah i noticed that it was listed as filming last night when i was trying to see if House of Gucci has a wikipedia page (it didn’t yet). i wasn’t sure if it was official that she is in Bullet Train lol

then again i wasn’t 100% sure about Gucci til like a month ago when it was finally in some magazine interview

I'm honestly still iffy lol bc I remember some article excluding Gaga's name, but I really hope she's in it

FentyGa
1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

Where have you been :poot:

1 hour ago, Jill said:

Well wbk since last year :poot: 

apparently i didn’t get the memo:icega:

Bonkers

I've had this song stuck in my head.  Every time i hear the word train, it comes back :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived