💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
According to TMZ :
The dog walker was taken to the hospital and he's expected to fully recover.
Lady Gaga is offering $500,000 for the return of her dogs.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/25/lada-gaga-bull-dogs-stolen-dog-walker-shot/

Lady Gaga's dogwalker was shot in the chest four times .

Ryan Fischer had been walking Gaga's beloved dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo, in West Hollywood at around 10pm yesterday night when he was shot outside of his home on Sierra Bonita Avenue. 

Police were called to reports of shots fired and arrived to find Fischer seriously hurt, but conscious and communicative. He was taken to a nearby hospital and is now said to be 'recovering well'. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9299591/Lady-Gagas-dogwalker-shot-four-times-chest-two-men-stole-two-gods.html

Koji and Gustavo, were stolen. Asia was able to get away and was later picked up by her bodyguard at the Hollywood LAPD Station.
39758554-9299591-image-a-16_161426024096

2 hours ago, Sarah H said:

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

i thought this title was going to be one of y'all being messy but damn, i hope it isn't her dogs :ohno:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

holy scheisse

Omfg if this is real I'm so sorry Gaga :(

and i'm ESPECIALLY sorry to Ryan. WE can't forget that he literally suffered 4 gunshots all while trying to keep Gaga's dogs healthy and safe. I hope he heals and recovers quickly. 

Omg... poor gaga must be saddened that she couldn’t be there to check on the dog walker in hospital... Her poor dogs too I wonder which 2 got stolen? :wtf:

edit: my next post was DELETED not by me and I do not regret my words. Read page 6 for my explanation lolol

MelbHawker

I’m seeing this breaking on Twitter, all the news websites. He was shot 4 times in the chest.. one of her dogs is dead. This is so messed up

Edit: no dogs are dead, Asia ran away but was found. The other 2 were stolen. What the hell.. 

• Teletubby changed the title to Lady Gaga's dog walker shot 4 times, French bulldogs stolen
js4754394o9823
12 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Later one dog was picked up by her Bodyguard at the Hollywood LAPD Station.
39758554-9299591-image-a-16_161426024096

So Asia is safe?

What a messed up situation

I would die if my cat was stolen

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Glamourpuss

From the article...

Two of Gaga's dogs, Koji and Gustavo, were stolen. Miss Asia, meanwhile, was able to get away and was later recovered by police.

I hope the dogs are ok and the dog walker, Ryan Fischer recovers from his injuries. :(

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived