Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, Varys said:

I’m afraid to watch the video

honestly don’t, it’s hard to watch. there’s a transcript of what he said a few pages back. 

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night
11 minutes ago, Varys said:

Don’t I regret it. Ryan basically fought for his life to keep and save them. 

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Varys said:

Don’t it’s really bad. The gunshot. The screaming of pain. The dogs being scared. The criminals shouting. Asia running towards Ryan at the end... 

The content warnings are very warranted

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

Don’t I regret it. Ryan basically fought for his life to keep save them. 

that’s only shows how much he cares for them and Gaga, i just hope she doesn’t blame herself or anything. 

Luzaleja

The video made me cry, so horrible. I hope he'll recover fully and that the puppies will be given back to Gaga :( 

I hope the criminals are caught fast, too. Horrible people.

6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Nobody is talking about how Ryan was probably stalked for days. Like Gaga’s dogs aren’t famous. These criminals definitely knew their research. They probably tracked down his walking path, waited until Gaga left the country, and attacked. So disgusting and unsettling. My heart weeps for Ryan and his loved ones 

I actually think they didn't know they were Gaga's dogs. What would their endgame be? They can't re-sell them then, and the publicity makes getting a ransom more difficult. And why shoot Ryan, that makes collecting the rewards all that more difficult as well. I think they wanted the dogs and didn't expect there to be so much fuss made.

I def think it's possible they knew someone with 3 Frenchies was living there and staked it out, but probably without knowing the Gaga connection.... Just my thoughts 

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

There’s no way those people like Gaga. Pets are family. This is probably financially motivated by people w no respect for her humanity. 

Yeah, and also this feels like a regular robbery deal for a thief, but people can be sometimes too obsessive with artists. I just think of John Lennon or Christina Grimmie. The world's just crazy.

could mean anything

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

My concern is that there is too much attention on them. If they can shoot a human then I can’t imagine what they would do to dogs to avoid getting caught. 

This so much. If they feel the dogs are too "hot" to ransom or sell then :/

🖤

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

I actually think they didn't know they were Gaga's dogs. What would their endgame be? They can't re-sell them then, and the publicity makes getting a ransom more difficult. And why shoot Ryan, that makes collecting the rewards all that more difficult as well. I think they wanted the dogs and didn't expect there to be so much fuss made.

I def think it's possible they knew someone with 3 Frenchies was living there and staked it out, but probably without knowing the Gaga connection.... Just my thoughts 

I mean maybe. But they’re most likely chipped, so they’ll be found eventually if they’re resold and taken to a vet. But Frenchies go for $5k to $15k on their own so that’s good money for some. 

but their status makes me extra afraid for their safety. What if they realize they cant sell the dogs because they’re too famous, and just abandon them... or worse 🥲 

ModernEcstasy

Just watched some of the video without reading comments prior. 
I am genuinely shaken just from hearing the fear in Ryan’s voice. I don’t recommend watching it!
Praying these men are caught and Ryan pulls through. 

@StarstruckIllusion Those are my thoughts too. It’s very worrying 😞

Tinnitus15
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

I mean maybe. But they’re most likely chipped, so they’ll be found eventually if they’re resold and taken to a vet. But Frenchies go for $5k to $15k on their own so that’s good money for some. 

but their status makes me extra afraid for their safety. What if they realize they cant sell the dogs because they’re too famous, and just abandon them... or worse 🥲 

If they go from 5k-15k$ and their owner is giving 500k I think it’s a plus for them if they are for the money though 

3 hours ago, NT78 said:

Um, that's not how justice works in this country. If these monsters are ever caught, they will be tried by the system, not by Gaga herself. 

Um, let me introduce you to a branch of justice called "civil court." I'll wait while you look it up!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Married the Night
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Absolutely agree. No way did they know they were hers. 

Archived