Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

It does seem like the duo (if it is indeed the same one) has escalated, going from an assault to an attempted murder. 

Yeah, I don't wanna run and say they're connected until confirmed by LAPD but the viciousness of both attacks and the vehicle look very similar. 

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, numb the flame said:

Yeah, I don't wanna run and say they're connected until confirmed by LAPD but the viciousness of both attacks and the vehicle look very similar. 

Is it the same section of LA? I'm not familiar with the city, I've never even been. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

numb the flame
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Is it the same section of LA? I'm not familiar with the city, I've never even been. 

Oh I'm a UK stan the only part of LA I know is Hollywood, Malibu and the staples centre :cryga:

Stupid Oreo
33 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

do you know what the email address is to send leads to help?

It’s in the tweet about the LAPD talking about the incident

Mother of Puppies

Guys... I asked this yesterday...

where are dogs usually sold over the internet? craigslist? Any other websites?

Now that she wrote that she will give the reward to anyone who has unknowingly bought them, maybe the attackers find someone for them to sell the dogs so they get outta this mess...

So we should look online... maybe we find them. I just wouldn't know where to look cuz Im not from the US

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LateToCult
20 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Very close. Only about 1 mile away.

Moonlight on Water

"Police describe the suspects only as Black men in their 20s.

They’ve have used several types of vehicles. In the Jan. 30 incident, they fled in a white compact car, officials said."

Yep, I feel confident it was these two. I don't see a description on their hair but one of them had blonde locks according to one of the witnesses of the attack on Ryan.

she/her

1 hour ago, Meraki said:

"Police describe the suspects only as Black men in their 20s.

They’ve have used several types of vehicles. In the Jan. 30 incident, they fled in a white compact car, officials said."

Yep, I feel confident it was these two. I don't see a description on their hair but one of them had blonde locks according to one of the witnesses of the attack on Ryan.

Omg i watched the video again of the guy getting jumped and thats definitely them. That one guy has blonde dreads you can see dangling out of the hoodie and in the gaga LAPD post they say one of the suspects has blonde dreads. That’s them alright

Archived