Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

sweetzombie

Tbh I hope it is a ransom so she has options to get them back. Those poor pups must be traumatised and just want to go home

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything tragic with animals involved really gets to me. They are so innocent, they don't have a concept of evil. Just imagining how scared the dogwalker and the dogs probably were really shakes me up. 

methamphetamine

This is actually really sad, I'm glad the dogwalker is ok. Really hope they're not going to hold the dogs for ransom or anything like that :noparty:

Morphine Prince

I hope the dog walker’s injuries aren’t serious and I hope Koji and Gustavo are recovered. 

What kind of evil person do you have to be to do this? 

I would be absolutely devastated. 

Moonlight on Water

They're going to be put up for dog fights. They do this all the timechere. Oh myvgod poor gaga.

she/her

Glamourpuss

According to TMZ...

Lady Gaga's dogs were targeted by thieves Wednesday night ... thieves who shot her dog walker and stole 2 of her French Bulldogs ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ, and we're told Gaga is offering $500,000 for the return of her dogs, "no questions asked."

I imagine she just wants her dogs back and safe with her. She'll be worrying about who has them and how they are being treated. :(

gumzy3000

This is so sad! I feel so bad for Gaga, her dogs and of course this man who was just taking her doggies for a walk. Some people are pathetic and deserve to be locked up in jail. 

trolly troll troll

22 hours ago, Autumn said:

this isn't it.

all that was mentioned was their race for identification, you didn't have to use that as some thinly veiled justification of racial stereotypes.

@ZiggyZiggs 

Why are people acting as though I said that black people = criminals? I just wanted to say that crimes like this perpetuate the criminal stereotype of blacks in the US as dangerous criminals. To us and others it’s obvious that this isn’t true. But there are simpletons/ white superiority people out there who see or hear of this on the news and justify their hate towards blacks. I’m just calling a spade a spade. No need for y’all to show your moral superiority here either or twist my words? 

I believe people like y’all would love it if I’m racist here just so you can have your moment to shine with that couple of likes to validate ur moral superiority. :billie:

Edit: Turns out they’re really Black folks which is truly a shame. They give the black community a bad name. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived